LV Belts

Here is a pic of my black one. I dont mind a lil flashy I guess. Im from Jersey.
47b6d838b3127cce8ac74c9e044200000016108AZMXDdw2asp

I just bought the pink denim monogram belt. I figure I will wear it once in a while with a white t-shirt and blue jeans. I think it is flashy depending on where you are. I dress according to the event. I don't like to be flashy so I wear the flashy stuff when everybody around me is wearing flashy clothing. I would not wear it in many areas where I live because it just causes too much attention.

Christina, the size of my belt is small and it is just right but on the tighter side. I am size 26 now. Hope it helps, I would say size smalll is indeeed small.

I love LV belts. I used to have the black MC belt but it got stolen in the barrio when I was doing a tour for my job. That will teach me never to wear my finest in shady parts of town! I'm definitely going to buy a monogram belt soon, it's more low key.

Personally I think it all depends on how you wear it.
Thus the reason I have four. Yesterday I wore the black MC and I carried my Speedy 25 with the Black MC Bandeau tied on the handles.
I do not do the whole matchy matchy thing.
I want to get the Damier one to complete my Belt collection.

LV_Addict, I saw LV's Initial belt. It's about 2" to 2.5" thick/wide.
It looks really nice. I wish they did the Suhali belt thicker/wider.

Here's the Mono and MC

DSC01893.jpg

DSC01192.jpg

JoJo_LV_Lover said:
LV_Addict, I saw LV's Initial belt. It's about 2" to 2.5" thick/wide.
It looks really nice. I wish they did the Suhali belt thicker/wider.

I will aks my SA to show me more belts next time I am there. The ones they have on display are really skinny (like the ones you would wear with a dress, you know). The ones you gals have don't look that skinny to me, esp. with jeans. I def. will have to check out the mono ones!:idea:

JoJo I love the belts on you girl! Too cool! What an incentive to get back in the gym.... Now I need to collect the LV belts. Baahaahaahaa.

Looch, the black MC with your jeans and black top is a hot look! :yes:

Thank you ladies!

Luccibag said:
Looks great JoJo! We had similar outfits on. Black top with jeans!
Linda, my staple look :lol:

I have the skinny white one like Linda's as well.
That one I have yet to wear it b/c it is a bit thin for my taste.

LV_Addict, yes. Ask for the others. The one that I am talking about looks like the Initial belt but much wider. It's nice I tell you.
I want to get that one as well ;)