LV Belt Buckle

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All,
    First post!

So, for my 21st Birthday I decided to treat myself to 2 LV Products from their Maison Store in London (New Bond St.)

I was obviously hooked, when I first bought my Slender Wallet in Damier Graphite.

I bought the Pocket Organiser in Epi Leather in Noir and a new belt I haven't seen on the website. It is a reversible belt in Monogram Canvas and Epi Leather in Noir on the back with golden buckle.

I knew the buckle would get scratched, but i've owned it nearly a week and there's 3 ones annoying me.

I know this isn't gold, but was wondering the quickest way to remove it? I have looked at this thread and was thinking using Brasso?

Belt code is M9256.

Thank you!

IMG_4731.JPG IMG_4735.JPG

2. You can try a gentle buffing with a soft microfibre cloth but I wouldn't use any cleaners or wax as they may cause discolouration.

3. Thank you. I have tried a small buff, but should use a microfibre cloth.

4. I have the same belt buckle- complete with scratches. I agree, don't use any kind of cleaners etc on the buckle as that's more to clean and will likely cause discoloration. I don't think there is any way to remove scratches. Take it to LV and see what they suggest. Otherwise u can order a new buckle but it will always get scratches.