LV Bel air

Yes, I have a Bel Air! It is a lovely classic, vintage purse as is the larger sized one (Beverley I think it is called). ! I bought mine preloved a couple of years ago. I use it as 'business purse' when I go to meetings, seminars or conferences. It also goes well with any outfit with a jacket/blazer and personally I think it is cute with 'western' attire (i.e. boots etc.). It also has beautiful detailing with the two rivets at the top and the top handle. The detachable strap is also very similar to the one on the Speedy B. In fact, when I saw the Pochette Metis and some of the more current styles, I see the influence of the Bel Air in their history. Who says its dated??? It is a very cool purse!:cool:

Yes, I have a Bel Air! It is a lovely classic, vintage purse as is the larger sized one (Beverley I think it is called). ! I bought mine preloved a couple of years ago. I use it as 'business purse' when I go to meetings, seminars or conferences. It also goes well with any outfit with a jacket/blazer and personally I think it is cute with 'western' attire (i.e. boots etc.). It also has beautiful detailing with the two rivets at the top and the top handle. The detachable strap is also very similar to the one on the Speedy B. In fact, when I saw the Pochette Metis and some of the more current styles, I see the influence of the Bel Air in their history. Who says its dated??? It is a very cool purse!:cool:
It is on my list now :smile: