LV Baxter collar reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wanted to show a pic of my sweet rescue dog with his brand new Baxter collar! He's a bigger dog, so I had to get the GM which is the largest size. He's such a great dog he totally deserved it! I put his story on my 'New LV purchases' tread below.

Attached Files:

2. Ah bless.. He is too cute!!

3. Adorable!

4. So sweet I love it!

5. What a sweet dog--love a rescue-my rescued siamese Yoshi from petfinder has a Baxter collar too, pm. Its a dog collar but he does not know!!

6. Too cute!

What a beautiful dog! I'm a big dog lover, I have my australian shepard/lab mix sitting next to me right now! She's my best buddy. :smile:

7. Yay I am so happy you saved him! He is so cute and looks great with his new LV collar. I hope you guys have a long and wonderful life together.

8. So cute!!!

9. What a handsome dude!! Love the collar on him - looks so stylish. He's lucky to have you.

10. Aww what a cute dog! He looks fab with the collar!

11. That's nice!!! That lucky dog. :P

12. Awwww how sweet!

13. owww soooo Cute ;)

14. Cute!!!

15. Soooo cute~!!! :love: