lv bandeau vs. hermes twilly

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I personally find Hermes twillies prettier, so I cross brands:smile:

paula3boys and bag345addict like this.
  2. Get the Hermes! Way classy and better variety, imo.

I hate to say this but I don't like LV bandeaus and scarves. I like monogram but always felt that the scarves were overkill.

paula3boys and bag345addict like this.
  3. The ends of Bandeau's are straight, Twilly's taper at and angle to a point. I think the pointed ends look better on a bag handle. Also Hermes silk quality is amazing, the best & as for their silk screening, they are masters! It's OK to mix, of course. A chance to express yourself.

OCMomof3 likes this.
  4. I use both and love both Twilly's and bandeaus. [emoji173]️[emoji4] ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457238881.466484.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457238935.421691.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457238971.239125.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457239286.100842.jpg

5. bag345addict likes this.
  6. I have both kinds and if I *had to* choose, I'd pick H. ;)
    More colours and designs!

Here's a comparison photo of twilly and bandeau side by side. HTH

Edit: LOL! I just noticed the original post was 2 years ago! :roflmfao:

Attached Files:

OCMomof3 likes this.
  7. I am ok to cross brands, but will only use the higher brand twillies on a same or lower brand bag, not the other way round. I definitely won't use coach scarves on my Hermes bag, that's me!

gettinpurseonal likes this.
  8. Are they about the same quality?

9. Exactly. And reasonably so! But they are gorgeous. :smile:

monet_notthepainter likes this.
  10. #25 Aug 30, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
    I have also been thinking about getting a couple of Hermès twillies that I can wear on either my LV or H bags. Hermès twillies are prettier, more elegant, and cost less!
    I would never wear a Coach bandeau on an LV or an LV bandeau on Hermès. But I think you can wear a Hermès twilly on anything.

paula3boys likes this.
  11. In my opinion, the Hermès Twillies are prettier and more elegant because they primarily showcase artwork, while LV’s bandeaux are overly covered in logos and branding.

paula3boys likes this.