LV bandeau, how to wear it in summer? help me pls...

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
OMG ~~~~ i was playing facebook and i saw this picture of my uni fren.... she looks stunning in her bandeau !!!!! makes me want one so badly, wad do u guys think about it? i am goin hk in 2 days and i planning to shop there, maybe will get a bandeau :P ?

fren.jpg

however, i am from Australia n we are having summer now, is impossible for me to wear like her in the picture so i cant think of any method to wear this bandeau =( and i do not like to tie it to my bag, i love my speedy and petit noe as it is....

do u guys have any idea of how to use a bandeau during summer ? like wad type of clothes.... color, material, ?

btw, i love this one too :graucho:

i am getting more and more norty recently....
bandeau.jpg

Sorry this picture is so tiny:
screenshot20101126at114.png

This is how I wear mine if it's not on my bag, but I have also worn it in my hair as a headband/scarf. You could also wear it like I did but with a t-shirt. It doesn't have to be worn in a bow with only cold-weather items.

When I purchased my bandeaus at the boutique, the SA had the Leopard bandeau tied in a knot around her neck (not a bow) and let the ends dangle loosely but she wore it to the side, not in the middle of her neck. It looked great. She also showed me how you can wear it wrapped around your wrist and tied loosely.

I don't like the "bow" look personally except on bags and presents....:graucho:

^ Thanks Lelliebunny! :ghi5:
It's the papilion butterflies bandeau in purple...their now discontinued. :sad:
I think these scarfs came out in or around 2008?
I have the purple and brown. Love em!
I'm currently stalking reseller sites for the black and pink on reseller sites.

*Picture courtesy of another tpf member*

Attachments

• butterfly bandeaus.JPG
    butterfly bandeaus.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 2,342
^ Thanks Lelliebunny! :ghi5:
It's the papilion butterflies bandeau in purple...their now discontinued. :sad:
I think these scarfs came out in or around 2008?
I have the purple and brown. Love em!
I'm currently stalking reseller sites for the black and pink on reseller sites.

*Picture courtesy of another tpf member*

So perfect! I'm glad this thread was posted because I'm still trying to figure out bandeaus myself. I have a comics bandana in violet and a polka bandeau in rouge. I promised that I wouldn't get any more until I figure it out. LOL

Ok with jeans or slacks, wear a belt and then loop the Bandeau through 2 LOOPS only and then tie into a bow. Looks cute on the side of the hip or dead center. Not the first thing that comes to mind, but sooo cute.

I'm having the same problem. I have tried it as a headband but I can't get it to stay. Maybe I have a funny shaped head? :shrugs:

I have the same problem, they slide up the back of my head. I have tried not tying them so tightly and then securing them with bobby pins. I haven't ever had much luck with them staying and usually just used them on my ponytail (when I had one).