LV ballerina flats - ripping, anyone else?

Nyria

Diggin TPF
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Has anyone else had this happen to their shoes?
Do you know how to fix? :crybaby:

street003.jpg

it doesn't look so muh like a rip but more like the material hasn't been secured at that points and it's slipped out of the stiching take them to the store and the should be able to repair them for you

These are the shoes I've been looking for forever, I see them on ebay all the time but they're never my size.
Anyway, that looks like a fairly simple fix, I'd definitely take them in.

I would take them back to LV to see if they can fix them, if not I would find a really good shoe repair and see if they can stitch them back up along the seam.

Good luck and keep us posted with the end result...

I would take them back to LV to see if they can fix them, if not I would find a really good shoe repair and see if they can stitch them back up along the seam.

Good luck and keep us posted with the end result...

Be sure to check with LV before you take them to any shoe repair place. Otherwise, if you have ANYONE other than LV work on them, LV will never again touch them for a repair.

i actually have gucci ballerina flats in the same material and they're ripping apart the very same way! i snipped off the loose ends and the flats look decent now~ i was thinking about using crazy glue to stop any further unraveling but im too scared to try :sweatdrop: