LV Bags VS Accessories

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Everyone
I am still relatively new to LV and am just wondering what people think of LV accessories such as pochette's, wallets, bandeu's and charms are they worth the money ? Or is it better to invest that money in another LV bag? Thanks in advance for your advice/opinions.:biggrin:

You're going to get a lot of varying opinions on this one, but personally I LOVE LV accessories. I think that the wallets, bandeaus, agendas, and key holders are reasonably priced. They're very practical for daily use.

What I have not been able to bring myself to purchase are the bag charms or stoles...not just yet.

The accessories are so chic and fun, and allow you to enjoy a little LV, all the time.

I think wallets are worth the money, and so are the cosmetic cases. I do not honestly find pochettes worth the money (unless you are in high school). I don't really understand the attraction for bandeau's, but I'm not a huge fan of scarves tied on to purses. I do know some people like them, but I honestly think they are ridiculously expensive and not worth the money. As far as charms, I don't love them hanging from purses much (reminds me of kind of a young, juicy couture type thing), and they break fairly easily and also wear (gold wears off), so no - I don't feel they are worth the money.

I would rather put the money towards a beautiful bag. I find the wallets to be an absolutely wonderful investment though. They are beautifully made and worth every penny.

i think the wallets are so worth the money and the agendas too. but like cm, i'm not too crazy about scarves/bandeau... and the charms i wouldn't buy again. i bought one and i kinda regret it, really not worth the $$$. i'd rather save for a bag.

im more into the bags, accesories such as pochette's, planners, wallets, and coin purses etc are my favs...jewelry, keychains, or items such as those are like::shrugs: in my OP...

I've yet to purchase a wallet because of the cost. I do have several cles' and use those on a daily basis. They are worth the cost to me. I just don't carry that much so the wallet isn't an essential.

I feel all accesories are worth the money except for bag charms. I only own one LV bag charm and I purchased it pre-loved. Although I do think the charms are sooo pretty, I think they are a little over priced. I rather use the money towards something else, like a zippy coin purse. I recently purchased a coach bag charm at the outlet and put it on my speedy, it looks just as good as any LV charm.

i used to think "why spend 600+ on a wallet when i can add a little more for a bag" "those charms are dumb" and "700 for a scarf that snags, plueeeze not me"...

flash fwd to now when i have about 4 bag charms, 1 wallet, 2 card cases, 2 cles, and 2 stoles. i guess my tastes changed and seeing everyone on TPF w/ their accessories didnt hurt at all

I feel all accesories are worth the money except for bag charms. I only own one LV bag charm and I purchased it pre-loved. Although I do think the charms are sooo pretty, I think they are a little over priced. I rather use the money towards something else, like a zippy coin purse. I recently purchased a coach bag charm at the outlet and put it on my speedy, it looks just as good as any LV charm.

My 2Cents exactly...;)

I prefer spending my money on LV bags over their accessories. The only accessories that I think are worth the money are the wallets and small leather goods. LV has some pretty charms, scarfs, and jewelry but I feel like I can get something just as cute elsewhere for much cheaper.

To me, my vernis zippy wallet is VERY worth the money. So is my pochette, cles and 6 key holder. I use them all everyday.

I have one charm and a bandeau which I rarely use.

i do love the fashion jewelry i have a monogram inclusion ring and i wear it every day!! i get so many compliments on it and it really goes nicely with my other lv pieces