LV Bags VS Accessories

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Southern CA
Hi Everyone
I am still relatively new to LV and am just wondering what people think of LV accessories such as pochette's, wallets, bandeu's and charms are they worth the money ? Or is it better to invest that money in another LV bag? Thanks in advance for your advice/opinions.:biggrin:

crystalrnc

I woke up like dis
O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
DMV
You're going to get a lot of varying opinions on this one, but personally I LOVE LV accessories. I think that the wallets, bandeaus, agendas, and key holders are reasonably priced. They're very practical for daily use.

What I have not been able to bring myself to purchase are the bag charms or stoles...not just yet.

The accessories are so chic and fun, and allow you to enjoy a little LV, all the time.

momofgirls

O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
I would invest in a bag, there accesories are a bit pricey.
I just bought a Zippy Wallet and it cost me $702.

Jul 3, 2006
I think wallets are worth the money, and so are the cosmetic cases. I do not honestly find pochettes worth the money (unless you are in high school). I don't really understand the attraction for bandeau's, but I'm not a huge fan of scarves tied on to purses. I do know some people like them, but I honestly think they are ridiculously expensive and not worth the money. As far as charms, I don't love them hanging from purses much (reminds me of kind of a young, juicy couture type thing), and they break fairly easily and also wear (gold wears off), so no - I don't feel they are worth the money.

I would rather put the money towards a beautiful bag. I find the wallets to be an absolutely wonderful investment though. They are beautifully made and worth every penny.

Louis&Mark

May 9, 2009
i think the wallets are so worth the money and the agendas too. but like cm, i'm not too crazy about scarves/bandeau... and the charms i wouldn't buy again. i bought one and i kinda regret it, really not worth the $$$. i'd rather save for a bag.

airborne

Jul 21, 2009
im more into the bags, accesories such as pochette's, planners, wallets, and coin purses etc are my favs...jewelry, keychains, or items such as those are like::shrugs: in my OP...

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cajun Country
I've yet to purchase a wallet because of the cost. I do have several cles' and use those on a daily basis. They are worth the cost to me. I just don't carry that much so the wallet isn't an essential.

*Jilly*

Feb 7, 2010
Long Island,NY
I feel all accesories are worth the money except for bag charms. I only own one LV bag charm and I purchased it pre-loved. Although I do think the charms are sooo pretty, I think they are a little over priced. I rather use the money towards something else, like a zippy coin purse. I recently purchased a coach bag charm at the outlet and put it on my speedy, it looks just as good as any LV charm.

LVjudy

big purse, big heart
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
VA
i used to think "why spend 600+ on a wallet when i can add a little more for a bag" "those charms are dumb" and "700 for a scarf that snags, plueeeze not me"...

flash fwd to now when i have about 4 bag charms, 1 wallet, 2 card cases, 2 cles, and 2 stoles. i guess my tastes changed and seeing everyone on TPF w/ their accessories didnt hurt at all

mirason

Mommy of 3
O.G.
Jul 11, 2008
I feel all accesories are worth the money except for bag charms. I only own one LV bag charm and I purchased it pre-loved. Although I do think the charms are sooo pretty, I think they are a little over priced. I rather use the money towards something else, like a zippy coin purse. I recently purchased a coach bag charm at the outlet and put it on my speedy, it looks just as good as any LV charm.
My 2Cents exactly...;)

hellokitty99

Apr 1, 2009
I prefer spending my money on LV bags over their accessories. The only accessories that I think are worth the money are the wallets and small leather goods. LV has some pretty charms, scarfs, and jewelry but I feel like I can get something just as cute elsewhere for much cheaper.

*xtina

O.G.
Jul 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
i do love the fashion jewelry i have a monogram inclusion ring and i wear it every day!! i get so many compliments on it and it really goes nicely with my other lv pieces