LV Baggy GM..

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My sistet in law came to visit yesteday and she brought her new LV bag with her..

its the baggy GM..

I went like :nuts:
    And wanted to share my thoughts with u :smile:

(i am not getting it or anything.. planning for a coach gallery tote next week.. but just wanted to blab about this one :lol: looooooool)

I loved it on her.. and i examined it well (she was busy with her crying baby :cry: and i got to cary the bag :lol: )..
    i thought the color and shape was lovely sporty..
    but as someone said here before.. u got to be careful with what to wear with such a denim.. it can be tricky sometimes and overwhelmingly controlling!

what i didnt like though was: it takes the shape of things u put.. (thats something i dont like about bags anymore.. i want them to stand out and control me with their stubborn shape!!) << just a personal opinion..:p

another thing i didnt like.. is the usage of gold metal.. (i always prefer silver!) specially with such a lovely denim color!!:love:

All in all.. if i had saw the pic in their site before.. i wouldnt have liked it this much now that i have seen it with her :biggrin:

share ur thoughts..:amuse:

//sorry about my horrible spelling!:wacko:

LV.jpg
  2. I have this bag with the longer strap and it is a good casual bag. I am not THAT careful with it and it has lasted really well. This will be released in pink & green denim too (but I prefer the blue denim):biggrin:

3. I prefer it in the PM size, it's such a nice, slouchy bag, and it does get away from the more structured traditional Louis Vuitton shapes.

4. Question about the zipper pockets , are they deep or shallow? I like large pockets for important papers, etc.

Thanks!

5. This is a cute bag but I don't think I could pull it off. I prefer the PM version like ayla :biggrin:

6. shalomjude
    &
    ayla
    &
    Noriko

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :amuse:

mmm.. lets see.. i remember she had that zipper pocket open all visit long.. as her mobile kept ringing in thier!! i was the one who'd grap the cell phone from that pocket and give it to her..
    as far as I remember.. i dont think its soooo deep.. but even if it was.. i believe you cant really trust the shape for important papers unless if they were secured in a hard thin file or something.

if u had any further questions..i'd be glad to ring her and ask :smile:

and you are welcome any time:biggrin:

7. Thanks so much for the reply! :biggrin:

8. I have the PM. It is a great bag & I love it. I had seen photos and had absolutely no interest in this bag at all. Then I went to LV for repairs on anothe bag I have and I saw the denim baggy PM and my opinion of it did a 360! You can fit a lot in this bag and it is made very well. I love the shiney brass trim. Here's the BUT--- I would not choose this LV bag if this was the only LV bag I was going to own. It's casual. It doesn't go with everything. But if you collect bags it's a great addition. I'm leaving on a tropical trip tomorrow and the denim is the bag I'll be using. There is plenty of room for all my stuff plus a small bottle of water and a camera.

9. I just ordered this bag today, GM in pink. I am not that tall, 5.4, so I hope it is not too big for me. I tried to get the PM but it was sold out in pink. I always go with darker colors so I thought I should be daring!:yes:

10. im not sure how it would look on me and i agree that the structure is so floppy