LV Bag You'd Pass On?

dangergirl

Searching For the HG
Mar 26, 2008
My question is what LV piece of heaven (bag) would you pass on to your children?

What bag makes you think "would look amazing even in 20 years"?

What colors, what style, just go on about it. I think I'd like to know what people are most attached to.

officially pass on to my children?...... hmmm.... none, they'd have to earn for it and buy their own bags with their own money. They can take my bags after I die though, I don't think I'd be able to refuse them......:shrugs:

hmmm 20 years is a long time... I don't even think I'd be into LV then....

My monogram Speedy 30 and Keepall 55 are the only for sure things, because they are classics. My daughter (once I have her- lol) will hopefully inherit the same taste as me. I received a bunch of vintage Chanel, LV,Gucci, Pucci from my mom when I was 21 and it was the best present ever. (They all drowned in a basement flooding and it was extra painful because they once belonged to my mom).

^^ i saw a mommy/speedy and daughter/mini hl combo the other day and I wanted to scream with delight. it was the cutest thing ever. if/when i have a daughter, i'm going to buy a mini hl and put it away for about five years, then let her wear it. :smile: soooo cute!

none, they'd have to earn for it and buy their own bags with their own money.

Well I am just starting to collect pieces now so I don't have too much to begin with. But if and when I do have kids, I would have to agree with CEC.LV4eva. I work hard for the things that I have so they can do the same.

+2 :tup:

There was no such thing as designer or luxury items in my household when I was growing up. Yea, there was an SKII present from a family friend once and the odd citizen watch but that was it. I'm earning my own money, spending and saving it wisely and bought my first luxury brand bag myself. It's a good lesson I'd like my future kids to learn.