lv bag with coach scarf as decor....

Jun 4, 2011
does it really matter? i think i am more concerned of the color scheme than i am being that it's an lv bag and a coach scarf. i have the damier ebene looping mm bag and i know that this one of the bags that most women found uncomfortable because of the straps but i am one of the few that love this piece. i have both in damier and mono. so as you know it is a very simple handbag. i wanted to dress it up a little without having to purchase anything new although lv charms have been calling my name recently (ignoring it at the moment!!!) :P so is a fuschia/purplish scarf good with the damier pattern or do you think it's busy altogether since the scarf has the c's going on it?

Phanatical

O.G.
Mar 7, 2010
South Philadelphia, PA
Personally I think the color scheme is more important, too, than the brand. Someone on here had posted in a clubhouse an LV bag with a Coach scarf and it looked absolutely stunning! I'm not sure how I'd feel about the C's with the Damier, just because it might look a little too busy, not because it's Coach.

peace1029

Jul 20, 2010
Phanatical said:
Personally I think the color scheme is more important, too, than the brand. Someone on here had posted in a clubhouse an LV bag with a Coach scarf and it looked absolutely stunning! I'm not sure how I'd feel about the C's with the Damier, just because it might look a little too busy, not because it's Coach.
totally second this :smile:

stayseeing

Nov 12, 2011
I agree w/ the other posters. I think if the Coach scarf you have is busy, it may clash with the other patterns. Also, if both scream designer, it may be too flashy.

mrscurvy

O.G.
Mar 26, 2010
I love coach scarves and the price even better :P . I think the colors scheme you chose will be fine. I own a few of them myself but I stay away from the ones that scream the big "C" kwim...Its all about what you love and what you are comfortable with. If it looks good then rock it :smile:

Shoebaglady

~Totes & Pockets~
Oct 5, 2011
~Canada~
Do you have any pics? I think it's fine to mix designers. It's a scarf on a purse and if they go together, who cares who made them?