LV bag stitches

Shopper2020

May 4, 2020
Hi I have just bought an LV speedy Damier Ebene Bandou 25.... I have read with some of the posts that there should have 4-8-6 on the stitches on the handles , however mine was 4-7-6 only ... can anybody help me to confirm the authenticity of this pls. By the way I have bought mine from LV website.

thank you so much

Attachments

• DB04BA8E-3599-4DA6-BCD9-2067F35C66C9.jpeg
    DB04BA8E-3599-4DA6-BCD9-2067F35C66C9.jpeg
    238.9 KB · Views: 107
Hi I have just bought an LV speedy Damier Ebene Bandou 25.... I have read with some of the posts that there should have 4-8-6 on the stitches on the handles , however mine was 4-7-6 only ... can anybody help me to confirm the authenticity of this pls. By the way I have bought mine from LV website.

thank you so much
if you purchased from lv why do you think it wont be authentic? LV change the way they make their products all the time, just because this bag design had an x amount of stitches when it was made last year doesn't mean it will this year. Just recently they change the leather from semi gloss to matt, it is what it is.

if you purchased from lv why do you think it wont be authentic? LV change the way they make their products all the time, just because this bag design had an x amount of stitches when it was made last year doesn't mean it will this year. Just recently they change the leather from semi gloss to matt, it is what it is.
Thank you so much for your reply... I am quite concerned bec it’s my first time to have one xx