LV bag charm any recommendations

lynnb

Lynnb
Mar 13, 2016
I am off to LV for a birthday treat on Monday and hope to buy my first LV bag charm do you have any recommendations or suggestions. My current bag is the Retiro in Poppy also use mono speedy b25 quite a bit.

Hello I think for your first bag charm you should definitely go for the facettes charm. I think it will look equally nice on your Retiro or your speedy. Plus it is very weighty and simple so you really get your moneys worth in my opinion for a small piece

Hello I think for your first bag charm you should definitely go for the facettes charm. I think it will look equally nice on your Retiro or your speedy. Plus it is very weighty and simple so you really get your moneys worth in my opinion for a small piece

+1 for Facettes! I think it's gorgeous & can dress up simpler bags or fit right in with more luxurious ones. It doesn't make noise; as some do not like about the Tapage. Enjoy your shopping trip & picking out your charm, they are so fun :smile:

I was very well looked after with birthday champagne and a card and the choice was tough. In the end went with the Facettes and these other little beauties. Thanks again to everyone who helped they did not have the Tapage and the sphere is next on my list [emoji166]ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464027990.258795.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1464028010.720211.jpg