LV bag charm any recommendations

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am off to LV for a birthday treat on Monday and hope to buy my first LV bag charm do you have any recommendations or suggestions. My current bag is the Retiro in Poppy also use mono speedy b25 quite a bit.

2. Hello I think for your first bag charm you should definitely go for the facettes charm. I think it will look equally nice on your Retiro or your speedy. Plus it is very weighty and simple so you really get your moneys worth in my opinion for a small piece

3. My vote is on LV Sphere charm, although I will warn it's very heavy, but that's what I love about it! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463866714.335175.jpg

4. I only own a couple of LV canvas on leather bag charms. The metal or resin charms that have the symbols on separate chains bang against each other and sound like wind chimes when you walk which would drive me nuts.

Colorfulevidenc likes this.
  5. +1 ! Have the Sphere charm and love it !!! Goes with any bag perfect :smile:

6. I would grab the tapage charm because it can be word with both silver and gold hardware. Good luck!

7. +1 ... I have this one too and I love the different colored metals of it. It's just beautiful:cool:

8. The Tapage since it has a timeless feel about it yet it's versatile and can easily be paired with any bag due its different metal tones.

9. Tapage charm :biggrin:

10. Thank you all for the advice I will let you know tomorrow what one I come back with ......

11. +1 for Facettes! I think it's gorgeous & can dress up simpler bags or fit right in with more luxurious ones. It doesn't make noise; as some do not like about the Tapage. Enjoy your shopping trip & picking out your charm, they are so fun :smile:

12. +1

13. I was very well looked after with birthday champagne and a card and the choice was tough. In the end went with the Facettes and these other little beauties. Thanks again to everyone who helped they did not have the Tapage and the sphere is next on my list ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464027990.258795.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464028010.720211.jpg

14. Gorgeous! Congrats :smile:

15. Beautiful!! Enjoy