LV Babylone -white

I have the black one and I guess all pricing is relative ..this can be applied to any LV bag.
How much will you utilise it? is this design lacking in your collection? etc
it is leather inside and out plus exotic handle. Cali has the white one and it is beautiful.

Agree with Shalomjude. I love my babylone MM. It is love at first sight, it is what i have been looking for, a subtle, all leather shoulder bag with a bit of fancy exotic. I can use the bag 3 ways thanks to the 2 removable straps, I can wear it casually with jeans or dress up a bit with dresses. I love it and it is worth every penny to me.

I have the black one and I guess all pricing is relative ..this can be applied to any LV bag.
How much will you utilise it? is this design lacking in your collection? etc
it is leather inside and out plus exotic handle. Cali has the white one and it is beautiful.

Agree with Shalomjude. I love my babylone MM. It is love at first sight, it is what i have been looking for, a subtle, all leather shoulder bag with a bit of fancy exotic. I can use the bag 3 ways thanks to the 2 removable straps, I can wear it casually with jeans or dress up a bit with dresses. I love it and it is worth every penny to me.

Oh my goodness - I've got to get to the Shop and see this infamous Babylone! Any handbag that both shalomjude & cali_moon speaks so highly of is probably a great choice for me too! I took a little vacay so I'm kind of buried at work right now, but me thinks I must get to the Boutique (even if my SA is on vacay). :thinking:

I bought the bag but having buyers remorse so I am seeking your opinions to help me decide whether to return or not. I don't have an exotic but I do have a light color bag already (mahina Selene). Thanks to all for the input.

I bought the bag but having buyers remorse so I am seeking your opinions to help me decide whether to return or not. I don't have an exotic but I do have a light color bag already (mahina Selene). Thanks to all for the input.

Have you considered the Soft Lockit in exotic trims (rings in at $4850)? I thought the SL was more right-sized and lighter for me than the Babylone. I don't tend to carry lots of items, but the bag itself is quite heavy (all that leather). Perhaps I have weak shoulders, but whenever I carry a heavy bag my shoulders ache like crazy, which was why I had to pass on this beauty.

Have you considered the Soft Lockit in exotic trims (rings in at $4850)? I thought the SL was more right-sized and lighter for me than the Babylone. I don't tend to carry lots of items, but the bag itself is quite heavy (all that leather). Perhaps I have weak shoulders, but whenever I carry a heavy bag my shoulders ache like crazy, which was why I had to pass on this beauty.

I appreciate your suggestion (excited about the idea) but couldn't find a picture on LV website of what you are talking about. I see the plain soft lockit but not with exotic trim. Can you send me a link to where you saw it online please? Thanks!

Here are the pictures. I love these Soft Lockits.
But don't return your Babylone, is it such a gorgeous bag. As Cali mentioned can be worn three ways and Soft Lockit is very popular and will be soon seen everywhere, but Babylone is unique and I am sure will stay rare. I tried it in store and loved it.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406877655.144901.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1406877671.882113.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1406877685.445366.jpg

Here are the pictures. I love these Soft Lockits.
But don't return your Babylone, is it such a gorgeous bag. As Cali mentioned can be worn three ways and Soft Lockit is very popular and will be soon seen everywhere, but Babylone is unique and I am sure will stay rare. I tried it in store and loved it.

View attachment 2704493View attachment 2704494View attachment 2704495

Thank you for the pics! I have the lockit revelation and don't see a color of soft lockit exotic trim that I like more then the white Babylone. Babylone is still a better choice in my opinion. I like the fact of having a rarer bag too. Hope it stays rare. 😉