LV baby bag?

Aamato

Oct 10, 2015
Hi there! I'm looking to purchase a baby bag but by sure what some of the experienced ladies think. I'm looking for either a Neverfull GM or the totally GM (which is discontinued). I'm sceptical about purchasing on eBay so would just purchase the Neverfull at the store. My question is---is the Neverfull a good choice or are there other bags out here that I'm missing?

foxgirrl23

O.G.
Feb 3, 2010
Hi there! I'm looking to purchase a baby bag but by sure what some of the experienced ladies think. I'm looking for either a Neverfull GM or the totally GM (which is discontinued). I'm sceptical about purchasing on eBay so would just purchase the Neverfull at the store. My question is---is the Neverfull a good choice or are there other bags out here that I'm missing?

I have an actual Lv diaper bag that they came out with quite a while ago. But I found that it didn't hold enough so I love using a noe gm. Much more room to things. I have had 3 neverfulls and wouldn't buy one again the handles always break.

nvie

29 countries...
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006

That was me 6 years ago, I bought Neverfull GM to be used as a baby bag. The bag has only seen less than 10 times of daylight since it was purchased. Now with another 16 months baby, I didn't use it at all. My advice is save the money and buy a bag that you like, and get a LeSportsac Weekend Tote as a baby bag. It's light and you can just throw it in the washing machine, it comes out as good as new. Just my two cents.

Reactions: Sandra.AT

Cararoberts12

Aug 15, 2015
I use both the Neverfull GM and my Totally MM as my baby bags. Which one I use depends on how long we're going to be out of the house. I love them both but if I had to choose one I would probably go with the NF just because it's easier to access what I need from it quickly. I use an organizer I got from Amazon.

Meaghanb123

Jan 21, 2013
I found that having something I could wear crossbody was key. I was usually lugging the car seat with bebe in it and those things can be heavy and awkward- with an arm held bag it will always slip off your shouldered when trying to carry the car seat. Zipping up was also a bonus, as kids get older and start moving around a lot you sometimes set your bag down to run after a little one who has managed to get into mischief and it's nice not to have to worry about someone reaching in or things spilling out. When I had my kids about 6 years ago I used the Prada baby bag personally as it was black, wipe able, could be zipped up and worn on the shoulder or across the body. If you are set on an LV though I would suggest a speedy b.

ButterflyB

Mar 26, 2015
That was me 6 years ago, I bought Neverfull GM to be used as a baby bag. The bag has only seen less than 10 times of daylight since it was purchased. Now with another 16 months baby, I didn't use it at all. My advice is save the money and buy a bag that you like, and get a LeSportsac Weekend Tote as a baby bag. It's light and you can just throw it in the washing machine, it comes out as good as new. Just my two cents.
+1 well said

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
I personally think that an actual diaper bag, especially one that can be worn cross body, is the best way to go since should something spill or leak (or sticky little fingers and mouths get a hold of it) you can just toss it into the washing machine. They are also far easier to sanitize inside and out on a regular basis.

Oct 24, 2007
I had a lv neverfull largest size & used it everyday until I didn't need a nappy bag anymore now I use it as a tote or carry on when travelling or an over night bag occasionally :smile: I hated the look of nappy bags so I bought this instead hope that helps lots of others use them as nappy bags too I've seen many do it x

yslaurent

Mar 24, 2011
I use both Totally MM and Neverfull GM depending on my mood/how long we'll be out for/ect. I've yet to have issues with it getting to be messy but it's generally out of reach from DD and I have an organizer that I use that fits both bags and can transfer in and out easily.