LV at Work

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My mother was a teacher in an elementary school for over 17 years, and we had a lock installed on a drawer as she had her purse and wallet stolen more than once - very good school in a very good neighborhood too.

If your purse is going to be out of sight, lock it up.

2. I usually put it in my drawer or underneath my desk, on top of some big folders :P

3. I must say I work in a factory and can leave a bag with a purses cards and keys inside on the canteen table or locker room and no one would take it or look in it.:tup:

4. I'm lucky to have my own office at work. I was keeping my bags in a lower drawer of my filing cabinet but too many of them had to be squished. They are now kep in the file drawers over my desk. I keep the cabinet closed but the bags are standing upright. It's awesome because they look like they are on "display" everytime I open the drawer. :tup:

5. I keep mine in an unlocked cupboard in my classroom. I do, however, lock my classroom doors all the time when I am out of my classroom.