LV at Tori's estate sale...

itsgood2beme

and u too!!!
Oct 7, 2006
Anyone else see all the LV Tori sold at her estate sale last weekend? I saw on tv a guy come out with 2-3 luggage pieces and then a girl with another piece of LV luggage....I wonder how much LV she sold!!! Wish I was there to get my hands on some of her LV's!!!

I don't understand why she is selling her things. I know she got shafted on her
Father's estate.. but she did get $800,000.00 didn't she? One would think you could live comfortably on that sum of money if you are smart.

Father's estate.. but she did get $800,000.00 didn't she? One would think you could live comfortably on that sum of money if you are smart.

I think it's for the show she's doing in order to get more publicity and more intersting :P

I saw the guy on tv walking out with the three pieces of luggage...all for $1600! I think she was selling stuff so she could redecorate. Her style was more shabby chic and I think she wanted more modern now that her baby was coming.

The operative phrase there is "if you are smart" and sadly, I don't think Tori would qualify.;)

Nita's right, it's publicity. At the same time, considering how she grew up I doubt if $800k is enough for her. She's never been a blockbuster actress anyway.

I heard that there were people filming her new reality show she is filming with her husband. Only $1600 for those 3 pieces of luggage - wow, doens't that seem cheap? From what I can remember they were 3 decent size pieces of luggage - what a steal to the buyer!!

...oh yea, her style used to be shabby sheak - now she said in an interview that she has gone modern.