LV at Tori's estate sale...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone else see all the LV Tori sold at her estate sale last weekend? I saw on tv a guy come out with 2-3 luggage pieces and then a girl with another piece of LV luggage....I wonder how much LV she sold!!! Wish I was there to get my hands on some of her LV's!!!

2. I seen it too, wish I was there ;)

3. She's been selling some of her LV at Ebay. They didn't get sold that high considering with her "name tag"

4. I don't understand why she is selling her things. I know she got shafted on her
    Father's estate.. but she did get $800,000.00 didn't she? One would think you could live comfortably on that sum of money if you are smart.

5. I think it's for the show she's doing in order to get more publicity and more intersting :P

6. I saw the guy on tv walking out with the three pieces of luggage...all for $1600! I think she was selling stuff so she could redecorate. Her style was more shabby chic and I think she wanted more modern now that her baby was coming.

7. :yes::yes::yes: ITA.. it has to be that. What little return she would receive off selling LV's in a yard sale would not improve her financial status.:yes:

8. The operative phrase there is "if you are smart" and sadly, I don't think Tori would qualify.;)

9. Wha a nice haul!! :nuts:

10. Nita's right, it's publicity. At the same time, considering how she grew up I doubt if $800k is enough for her. She's never been a blockbuster actress anyway.

11. is she still filming that noTorious show? or whatever it was called ?

you think her Mom would toss her a couple of bucks to not shame the family in this way

12. I sadly agree. $800K isn't enough for some people.:sad:

13. I believe that got cancelled. I saw the "complete" DVD set on a commercial.

14. I heard that there were people filming her new reality show she is filming with her husband. Only $1600 for those 3 pieces of luggage - wow, doens't that seem cheap? From what I can remember they were 3 decent size pieces of luggage - what a steal to the buyer!!

...oh yea, her style used to be shabby sheak - now she said in an interview that she has gone modern.

15. She is opening a bed & breakfast with her hubby and they are documenting that and her pregnancy!