LV as a gift...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to get my father an LV wallet as a gift for his birthday. Unfortunately, he is in HK and I am in the US ... Is there a way I can order an LV online or in the store and have them ship it to him? Or call up the LV store in HK and have him pick it up, but have them charge my credit card?

Or is the only way to buy it on my own, and mail it to him?

Thanks!

2. I'm pretty sure that if you order it online, they'll be able to ship it to him. I can't be 100% positive, since he's overseas, though...

3. It's quite risky about getting lost your LV by airmail. The best is consulting at the LV shop in HK. :cutesy: You're really a lovely daughter. Surely, your dad'll love your gift. Happy Birthday To Him, too. :party:

4. thanks so much!

I am super hesitent about sending the wallet through mail myself, i guess i can try calling the boutique in HK and see if they can use my card...