LV Artsy

The Artsy is a gorgeous bag. DH bought it for me in mono when it first came out but I never found it comfortable and ultimately sold it. Before I sold it, I had two Artsy bags that cracked which LV replaced. I think Emp would be more comfortable but why not consider the Bagatelle before its discontinued?

I love the classic mono artsy. The patina turns to a caramel color that compliments the lv logo over time. It is perfect, classic and timeless. Love it with a burberry jacket:smile:

I actually prefer empreinte. It is much heavier but the beauty is unsurpassed in my opinion. I own the Infini which is retired now. It is so dark it looks black. I always get asked if it really blue!
My Infini is a great dark bag so i use it for fall and winter:smile:

Good luck deciding:smile:

I have two arty bags in the leather. A Very beautiful handbag and a bit heavy , but sooo worth it. I'm not a mono person at all, but try them both and you will know. Keep us posted.

I have both the mono artsy and the empreinte artsy. I hardly wear the empreinte because it is so heavy, I usually reach for my mono, it is much lighter and I love it so much. But you have to deal with the peeling issue with the mono and the empreinte is a worry free bag.

I have the artsy in empreinte and it is very comfortable on the shoulder even if it is the heaviest of all my bags.

Edited to add that it really is a worry free bag. Ive taken it out in the snow and light rain. Still looks new after two years!

Do you prefer mono artsy or empreinte? If empreinte, what color? I can't decide!! HELP!! TIA.

I just bought an Artsy yesterday. It's a graduation gift so I can't have it till Saturday, but I'll do a reveal then!
I got it in monogram and I really love it. I've wanted this bag for quite some time, but never got it because I was so afraid it would have cracking and peeling problems on he canvas, like so many people have complained about.
So I called client services, and also spoke to a few SAs, and they told me that issue has been resolved and it won't be happening on the new bags. So that made me feel much better about buying one.
I chose from 5, they all looked good and were made this April, 2016.
I don't think you could go wrong with either style!!! The mono was very light and comfortable, but did not try on the Empreinte.

I have Artsy in Mono, Azur, and Empreinte (Infini, which is discontinued). It is my favorite LV, but don't underestimate the weight of a leather bag of that size. That mama is heavy, but it doesn't prevent me from using her! :smile: