LV Artsy MM or Chanel Cerf

crumpy

Aug 2, 2010
Artsy Empreinte hands down! I actually had to look up the cerf tote on the internet. It looks too plain IMO. Artsy is much much more chic and stylish.

Yikkie

Avid Purse Lover!
O.G.
May 26, 2008
A sunny, happy place!
Will you be using it for work mainly? If so, the cerf tote is more discreet and professional looking, not to mention being lighter in weight. Artsy Empriente to me is VERY heavy and I may be wrong, but I don't think it holds A4 documents that well.

bunnches

Feb 3, 2011
Southeast Florida
The Emp Artsy is such a great bag! I highly recommend it! The handle is very soft and flexible, and I never found the bag heavy at all. Of course, I am used to large bags so maybe thats why. I definately like it better than the Cerf!

mrscurvy

O.G.
Mar 26, 2010
The Emp Artsy is such a great bag! I highly recommend it! The handle is very soft and flexible, and I never found the bag heavy at all. Of course, I am used to large bags so maybe thats why. I definately like it better than the Cerf!
The Empriente is next on my list :graucho:

2spoilt

Jun 29, 2010
I like the look of the Cerf... Although you could get something similar from Prada as well.

The Artsy is gorgeous, but the handle puts me off. Shoes need to be broken into. Bags shouldn't.