LV and your pet….

My Neverfulls with Lucy :smile:

My baby girl with my LV Favorite :smile:

This was in Vegas over the weekend. You can see a little LV. lol. View attachment 3326337

Thanks! I just read some comments and I feel like not a lot of people understand why we use doggy strollers. Im a single dog mom and i have two little itty bitty chihuahuas. I bought a doggy stroller only for use when i plan to take them to highly populated areas such as san francisco, an expo, fair, and during Halloween where its dark and excited children can easily trample them. Its really hard for me to walk two dogs at the same time while i: shop, wear a purse (even crossbody because when you bend over it slides forward), have my hands full with shopping bags, food or things that different booths are giving out, or try to control them while they try to dodge people's foot. I dont have eight arms to hold each leash, a phone, shopping bags, and lets say if im at a fair or expo a hotdog on a bun. Ive been laughed at, made fun of and talked behind my back because of this dog stroller thing. I know its peculiar and strange to a lot of people but we have our reasons (even on the chihuahua forum it was a hot debate lol!). Im not going to leave one dog at home just because it's embarrassing and each time i want to take them to a fair or expo they have to wait their turn? If i had two larger dogs I wouldn't need a stroller, everyone would see them and steer clear of them. I'd buy doggy backpacks and put small things in them such as a water bottle and little goodie bags we receive.

Penny
View attachment 3326398

Tiny
View attachment 3326399

Halloween night
View attachment 3326401

With my speedy b 25! Its been raining here in CA [emoji47]
View attachment 3326404

Everyone's pooches are just perfect! Love seeing the colorful dog strollers. Don't our babies just have beautiful souls?! The way they look up at you breaks my heart! I would do anything for them!!! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

I wish more people treated pets like one of the family!! I agree with everything you said forever Elsie!! I love my dog more than anything and wish they would allow dogs in more places than they do. My dog loves me unconditionally and I him��

Thank you, Bentley! And I believe many of us feel this way. It's nice to see everyone coming together on that! I think some people are just gatekeepers, but come on...who can't deny a sweet puppy?!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460400967.701431.jpg

No, it's not a white rat, it's a Chihuahua [emoji28] with my compact Adele. His name is Scout & he's 4.5 lbs. After cleaning up after a small dog, I don't know if I could go any bigger in the future. He brings us a lot of laughs which is what we all need (& handbags of course) [emoji844]

Reactions: Exxotic1
We are the exact same way! We flew from Pittsburgh to Seattle last September with our Havanese. She did great! She trekked all over that City, took the Ferry to Bainbridge Island and stayed on the 38 th floor of the Westin in downtown Seattle overlooking Puget Sound. We can't enjoy ourselves when we leave her behind. She goes to Myrtle Beach twice a year and she's been all over the East Coast when we traveled to our youngest Son's college lacrosse games. It's amazing how many very nice Hotels are now dog- friendly. We have an awesome dog seat on my husband's bicycle. We enjoy long rides at Ohiopyle State Park in PA and Stella, our Havanese, does too.

Yes, we also can't enjoy ourselves feeling so guilty that Lulu is home alone. We only have one dog and I know she gets lonely when we're going for long periods of time.
And yes you're right about he hotels! We stayed in a pet friendly hotel in NYC and the guests and staff were so happy to have a dog around. So many people told us they loved petting Lulu because they miss their own dog at home. She is really friendly. We have not tried Ohiopyle yet, but absolutely plan on in this summer!!! Thanks for the tip, wouldn't have even thought of bringing the stroller there!
And about the BB, you're so sweet with everything you said. I love the advice you can get here, especially from lovely people like you. It's priceless! I have a lot to think about...I might have to just see them both side by side to make my final decision!

Yeah, dog strollers. First of all, bought this so I could take my dog with me on vacations instead of leaving the poor thing at pet hotels that traumatized her in the past and had cost nearly $1000.
Second, my dog was recently spayed, and walking around NYC with big tall giant people stepping on her with no care in the world seemed like a cruel thing to do. She is still recovering.
Third, my dog sleeps with me in my bed no matter where I go. I think using a dog stroller is actually a much cleaner way for me to keep her as a companion without tracking the dirty NYC streets into our hotel room or the place we sleep! Sure we clean her paws, but she has short legs and we walked for miles everyday. We obviously let her get out and walk around when there was more space and less crowded (Central Park, Bryant park, etc.)View attachment 3326267
Did I get stares? Sure! Most of the people actually made comments like "Wow, your dog is so cute and what a smart idea!" Or stop me on the street or in the store "Where did you buy that, I want one!"
I bought the dog stroller for vacations so I could bring her with me shopping, etc. and I've never looked back. It's the most convent thing I've purchased in a long time, and I love her very much- want to take her anywhere I can with me. View attachment 3326272
Love it! I was just in NYC this past weekend and couldn't believe how many small dogs I saw being walked on leash among a horde of trampling feet, not to mention it was cold and rainy. This is definitely a safer solution. Well done! :tup:

I wish I could take my pack with me on vacay but I have 4 dogs so I get a sitter to stay at the house with them.

View attachment 3326554

No, it's not a white rat, it's a Chihuahua [emoji28] with my compact Adele. His name is Scout & he's 4.5 lbs. After cleaning up after a small dog, I don't know if I could go any bigger in the future. He brings us a lot of laughs which is what we all need (& handbags of course) [emoji844]

[emoji174][emoji174][emoji174] He is soooooo cute! Omg what a sweetheart! And love the wallet!

Love it! I was just in NYC this past weekend and couldn't believe how many small dogs I saw being walked on leash among a horde of trampling feet, not to mention it was cold and rainy. This is definitely a safer solution. Well done! :tup:

I wish I could take my pack with me on vacay but I have 4 dogs so I get a sitter to stay at the house with them.

Yeah! I would not subject her to those crowds on foot! She felt safe and secure in her stroller and loved people up higher so she could see everything.
We were happy to spend time in Central Park where she had plenty of room to walk around outside the stroller. She WOULD get stepped on...NYC is so crowded, children and old people are constantly knocked over in some areas! It actually breaks my heart.
If I had more than one dog I would consider having a dog sitter like you, but she is small and it was actually so nice having her with us!