LV and your pet….

Lucy is such little cutie and she has excellent taste in bags.

Your dog looks like she is posing with the bag. She may have a career in modeling for Chewy Vuitton in her future.

Oh my goodness, this has to be one of the cutest little dogs I have ever seen.

Cute dogs, I love the coloring on them.
Chewy Vuitton I love it. She is a bit of a poser whenever a camera is near!!

Your dog looks like she is posing with the bag. She may have a career in modeling for Chewy Vuitton in her future.

I'm loving the dog strollers. My Tinks would never sit in one but for small, older, or sick dogs they are wonderful. My neighbour uses one for her 18 year old dog who is too old and weak to walk far but enjoys getting out and about. Be proud. Love your pooches.

Thanks!

Yeah, dog strollers. First of all, bought this so I could take my dog with me on vacations instead of leaving the poor thing at pet hotels that traumatized her in the past and had cost nearly $1000.
Second, my dog was recently spayed, and walking around NYC with big tall giant people stepping on her with no care in the world seemed like a cruel thing to do. She is still recovering.
Third, my dog sleeps with me in my bed no matter where I go. I think using a dog stroller is actually a much cleaner way for me to keep her as a companion without tracking the dirty NYC streets into our hotel room or the place we sleep! Sure we clean her paws, but she has short legs and we walked for miles everyday. We obviously let her get out and walk around when there was more space and less crowded (Central Park, Bryant park, etc.)View attachment 3326267
Did I get stares? Sure! Most of the people actually made comments like "Wow, your dog is so cute and what a smart idea!" Or stop me on the street or in the store "Where did you buy that, I want one!"
I bought the dog stroller for vacations so I could bring her with me shopping, etc. and I've never looked back. It's the most convent thing I've purchased in a long time, and I love her very much- want to take her anywhere I can with me. View attachment 3326272
Gorgeous lady with her adorable doggie....stroller and all. Love your vernis alma bb! Wish I could pull it off. Do what's best for your little sweetheart! Your doggie looks very happy and well cared for!

Yes, Google this exactly!
OxGord Jogger Pet Stroller Cat Dog Easy Walk Folding Travel Carrier Carriage Pink
I just saw it on Overstock.com for $49.99! $10 less than what I paid!

We have the same brand. I think it was $40 on eBay and comes in the 3 or 4 wheel version. You are right, don't buy in store, I have also seen them go as high as $250 at an expensive pet boutique in FL.

We have had ours for 18 months now and it's held up quite well.

This stroller is super handy when traveling. We were coming back from a weekend away and stopped at the outlet mall. We put our 2 small dogs in and they napped a bit while we shopped.

My Neverfulls with Lucy :smile:

WOW :loveeyes:

My baby girl with my LV Favorite :smile:

This was in Vegas over the weekend. You can see a little LV. lol. View attachment 3326337

So adorable!!!

Thanks! I just read some comments and I feel like not a lot of people understand why we use doggy strollers. Im a single dog mom and i have two little itty bitty chihuahuas. I bought a doggy stroller only for use when i plan to take them to highly populated areas such as san francisco, an expo, fair, and during Halloween where its dark and excited children can easily trample them. Its really hard for me to walk two dogs at the same time while i: shop, wear a purse (even crossbody because when you bend over it slides forward), have my hands full with shopping bags, food or things that different booths are giving out, or try to control them while they try to dodge people's foot. I dont have eight arms to hold each leash, a phone, shopping bags, and lets say if im at a fair or expo a hotdog on a bun. Ive been laughed at, made fun of and talked behind my back because of this dog stroller thing. I know its peculiar and strange to a lot of people but we have our reasons (even on the chihuahua forum it was a hot debate lol!). Im not going to leave one dog at home just because it's embarrassing and each time i want to take them to a fair or expo they have to wait their turn? If i had two larger dogs I wouldn't need a stroller, everyone would see them and steer clear of them. I'd buy doggy backpacks and put small things in them such as a water bottle and little goodie bags we receive.

Penny
View attachment 3326398

Tiny
View attachment 3326399

Halloween night
View attachment 3326401

With my speedy b 25! Its been raining here in CA [emoji47]
View attachment 3326404

People need to stop being so judgy. It's not like you're hurting them!

I love all these doggie pics! Makes me so envious. I'm allergic to dogs and cats but love them so much!

I'll also add, why do people feel the need to judge the content of a thread they aren't even participating in!?!?? Where are your pics of pets and LV? Believe me, there are PLENTY of threads I have avoided because I can't relate... Why just sit back and be judgy when no one is hurting anyone and people are just excited about some of their loves...LV and their dog?!
Like I said, some people are miserable and it shows!

I'll also add, why do people feel the need to judge the content of a thread they aren't even participating in!?!?? Where are your pics of pets and LV? Believe me, there are PLENTY of threads I have avoided because I can't relate... Why just sit back and be judgy when no one is hurting anyone and people are just excited about some of their loves...LV and their dog?!
Like I said, some people are miserable and it shows!

Who said what? I am confused... are you mad at me?