LV and your pet….

I'm 5'7", and I actually got it from Amazon! It was around $60. But I also saw very similar versions on Walmart.com.
I would not advise buying this in stores because they jack the price up a LOT! Most were $100-$150 in the stores. I don't need a "baby stroller" and this was efficient and had everything I needed, was simple and small.
I hope you can find one you like!!![emoji6][emoji8]

Thanks! I just read some comments and I feel like not a lot of people understand why we use doggy strollers. Im a single dog mom and i have two little itty bitty chihuahuas. I bought a doggy stroller only for use when i plan to take them to highly populated areas such as san francisco, an expo, fair, and during Halloween where its dark and excited children can easily trample them. Its really hard for me to walk two dogs at the same time while i: shop, wear a purse (even crossbody because when you bend over it slides forward), have my hands full with shopping bags, food or things that different booths are giving out, or try to control them while they try to dodge people's foot. I dont have eight arms to hold each leash, a phone, shopping bags, and lets say if im at a fair or expo a hotdog on a bun. Ive been laughed at, made fun of and talked behind my back because of this dog stroller thing. I know its peculiar and strange to a lot of people but we have our reasons (even on the chihuahua forum it was a hot debate lol!). Im not going to leave one dog at home just because it's embarrassing and each time i want to take them to a fair or expo they have to wait their turn? If i had two larger dogs I wouldn't need a stroller, everyone would see them and steer clear of them. I'd buy doggy backpacks and put small things in them such as a water bottle and little goodie bags we receive.

Penny
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460389760.578764.jpg

Tiny
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460389808.234668.jpg

Halloween night
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460389921.908487.jpg

With my speedy b 25! Its been raining here in CA [emoji47]
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460390742.487030.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! I just read some comments and I feel like not a lot of people understand why we use doggy strollers. Im a single dog mom and i have two little itty bitty chihuahuas. I bought a doggy stroller only for use when i plan to take them to highly populated areas such as san francisco, an expo, fair, and during Halloween where its dark and excited children can easily trample them. Its really hard for me to walk two dogs at the same time while i: shop, wear a purse (even crossbody because when you bend over it slides forward), have my hands full with shopping bags, food or things that different booths are giving out, or try to control them while they try to dodge people's foot. I dont have eight arms to hold each leash, a phone, shopping bags, and lets say if im at a fair or expo a hotdog on a bun. Ive been laughed at, made fun of and talked behind my back because of this dog stroller thing. I know its peculiar and strange to a lot of people but we have our reasons (even on the chihuahua forum it was a hot debate lol!). Im not going to leave one dog at home just because it's embarrassing and each time i want to take them to a fair or expo they have to wait their turn? If i had two larger dogs I wouldn't need a stroller, everyone would see them and steer clear of them. I'd buy doggy backpacks and put small things in them such as a water bottle and little goodie bags we receive.

Penny
View attachment 3326398

Tiny
View attachment 3326399

Halloween night
View attachment 3326401

Will post them with lv later [emoji4]

I have a Dogger! Best dog stroller I ever owned! Would never be without it.

Reactions: Toby93
My Neverfulls with Lucy :smile:

Lucy is such little cutie and she has excellent taste in bags.

My baby girl with my LV Favorite :smile:

Your dog looks like she is posing with the bag. She may have a career in modeling for Chewy Vuitton in her future.

This was in Vegas over the weekend. You can see a little LV. lol. View attachment 3326337

Oh my goodness, this has to be one of the cutest little dogs I have ever seen.

Penny
View attachment 3326398

Tiny
View attachment 3326399

Halloween night
View attachment 3326401

With my speedy b 25! Its been raining here in CA [emoji47]
View attachment 3326404

Cute dogs, I love the coloring on them.