LV And Starbucks =

I went to the postal office this morning to pick up my new to me wallet in Blue Lagoon then headed to Starbucks so please let me share my new baby. I just love the color so much :smile:

Gorgeous just like the owner! ;)
I've been admiring that color, too! Is it a Sarah wallet?

Thank you, how sweet of you :smile:
Yes, it's the Sarah. My fav LV wallet!

Oo I've been meaning to ask, can you fit a phone in one of the compartments for bills? I wanted to put my phone in there and just grab and go sometimes.
Haven't talked to you in forever was wondering what missions you've been on! HAHA

I'm sure you can but I would NEVER put a phone or coins in my LV wallet. I bought the zippy in Pomme and the SA put her iPhone in the wallet then zipped it. I saw a big dentation when I get home!
Oo I've been meaning to ask, can you fit a phone in one of the compartments for bills? I wanted to put my phone in there and just grab and go sometimes.
Haven't talked to you in forever was wondering what missions you've been on! HAHA

I think I saw that very wallet and I was very close to purchasing it. I LOVE that color, but I'm afraid of Vernis. I should just buy a cles in vernis and get used to it. :smile:
Was it on Brandoff?

Thank you :smile:
love the color.. congrats

Thank you! I'll ship some Starbucks over to you :smile:
Delicious on both accounts! I'm so jealous, my nearest SB's is a looong drive away. :shucks: It's a very special treat when I get to have it now. Congrats on the wallet, that color is gorgeous!

Isn't it gorgeous? :smile:
Two of my favorites.... LV and Starbucks. LoVe that color ~ beautiful!!

Thank you :smile:
Nice wallet. Sorry you only have Starbucks in your town, though.

Thank you! No it's not brand off! I bought it on eBay through a US seller :smile:
I think I saw that very wallet and I was very close to purchasing it. I LOVE that color, but I'm afraid of Vernis. I should just buy a cles in vernis and get used to it. :smile:
Was it on Brandoff?