LV and Paypal

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
I didn't knew LV allow paypal as payment. Do I need a card link with my paypal in order to complete a ordered transaction? Or you really can pay with paypal without a card? :confused1:
Yes you can use paypal to pay LV but only when you're on a mobile or a tablet. Paying with paypal isn't an available while on your laptop or your desktop computer. Yes I think you do have to link a debit or credit card to your paypal account or you can get a paypal credit card and use that for your purchases. Happy shopping !!!

BleuSaphir

Gimme Louis Vuitton!
Nov 20, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
www.instagram.com
Yes you can use paypal to pay LV but only when you're on a mobile or a tablet. Paying with paypal isn't an available while on your laptop or your desktop computer. Yes I think you do have to link a debit or credit card to your paypal account or you can get a paypal credit card and use that for your purchases. Happy shopping !!!
Oh...I did not knew that...I wish LV would allow us to pay with paypal on desktop and laptops! :P
I was beginning to wonder why I am not getting any other options to pay...

I wish I had more money...I was only testing out to see myself. When I can replenish my savings, I would think about immediately buying the key cles I was testing on. :lol:

Last edited:

DRJones616

Oct 6, 2013
+1 I love using Paypal at LV, all of my info is saved and all I have to do is checkout. It's very convenient. :smile:

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
Oh...I did not knew that...I wish LV would allow us to pay with paypal on desktop and laptops! :P
I was beginning to wonder why I am not getting any other options to pay...

I wish I had more money...I was only testing out to see myself. When I can replenish my savings, I would think about immediately buying the key cles I was testing on. :lol:
Yes, you would think that you would be able to use to while on desktop and laptops.

Hahaha!!