LV and a lifestyle change...

alright everyone i am putting myself on a BAN until i lose 40lbs....and when i do im gonna treat myself to a new lv. Hopefully this will help me to lose weight and help my wallet to gain some :P:P

Im doing this for a healthier me and i really LVoe lv! :biggrin:

It's good to get a goal to work towards to. I don't set goals as to when I get the next LV but I had a REALLY crappy week with a very demanding, unappreciative, monster of a boss so I caved in and got myself a LITTLE something. Good luck with your goal! :heart:

luxluna said:
It's good to get a goal to work towards to. I don't set goals as to when I get the next LV but I had a REALLY crappy week with a very demanding, unappreciative, monster of a boss so I caved in and got myself a LITTLE something. Good luck with your goal! :heart:

The cles?! ;)

Everyone needs motivation, so I say good for you. I put myself on a clothing ban once until I lost weight, and it didn't work. But that's because I was fighting the weightloss. It was a chore. My advice to you is find a lifestyle change that makes you happy, not tortures you. Then the weight will stay off. I ate everything I wanted, but only half of what was on the plate, and it worked great. I also never ate things I didn't like. People call it snobby, but I call it selective ;) I haven't gained the 30lbs back in six years, and I still eat the same way.

Good luck and keep us posted!

I second Jessicalistic's excellent advice. Find something that works for YOU and makes you feel good about what you're achieving and we will be seeing pix of your new LV acquisition in no time. Cheers!

Everyone needs motivation, so I say good for you. I put myself on a clothing ban once until I lost weight, and it didn't work. But that's because I was fighting the weightloss. It was a chore. My advice to you is find a lifestyle change that makes you happy, not tortures you. Then the weight will stay off. I ate everything I wanted, but only half of what was on the plate, and it worked great. I also never ate things I didn't like. People call it snobby, but I call it selective ;) I haven't gained the 30lbs back in six years, and I still eat the same way.

Good luck and keep us posted!

I completely agree! Find what works for you. We'll be seeing your reveal soon. Good luck!