LV alma bb or GIVENCHY mini antigonna bag?

Which bag?

• Givenchy

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • LV alma bb

Votes: 28 50.0%

• Total voters

beautycase

BagLover
Mar 18, 2017
Germany
beautyinacase.blogspot.de
Hello I don’t own a Alma BB but I do own a givenchy antigona mini. The Alma Bb with vachetta isn’t carefree as the givenchy one.
the Alma bb in Damier Ebene also could be an option?
I really love the Givenchy Antigona Mini, its small but yet you can fit some stuff for everyday. Either bag is great so good luck in deciding!

EDIT: you might find a good preloved givenchy antigona Mini because givenchy is really bad in resale value, while Alma Bb still got good value.

Last edited:

angelcots

May 15, 2020
Oh! Both of these bags are on my wish list! I love your taste! Either would be great. I'm leaning more Givenchy these days, but they are both fantastic. Good luck deciding!

Reactions: beautycase

lc604

O.G.
Feb 5, 2010
Vancouver, Canada
Depends what you’re using it for. The antigona is more of a casual look than the alma. I had an epi alma bb, but ended up selling it because I never used it and the long, non-adjustable strap annoyed me.

I still have my mini antigona and it’s really durable. I’ve dropped it a bunch of times and there’s no scratches at all. However, between the two you posted, I’d go with the alma as I think it’s a more classic look that the antigona (not a fan of the croc texture).

Reactions: beautycase

Love_N_Lune

Apr 17, 2019
Central Florida
I own an Alma BB in Epi and love the understated look and durability. It can be dressed up and down. I was not as impressed with Alma in DE and I’m not a fan of Alma in monogram. I also purchase with zero intent on reselling. Between the two, I would choose Givenchy.

mtstmichel

O.G.
Aug 26, 2008
US
I much prefer the the antigona. It’s much more carefree and the strap is adjustable. Also if worn crossbody it doesn’t jut out like the Alma bb.

DAMER

Jul 1, 2020
Hi everyone,
I’m between these two bags so please tell me which one I should get?

View attachment 4908262

View attachment 4908263
Hi, I have both - DE Alma BB and mini Antigona in sugar leather caramel colour. I bought Antigona last year Black Friday and I have had Alma BB for about 5 years. I like them both, but to-date I have used my mini Antigona more than Alma BB. Antigona fits more, it’s more comfortable to use (no need to constantly re-arrange your items in order to avoid wonky zipper, it’s durable and the strap is somewhat adjustable.

Aug 18, 2020
I was between the two models too. But went with antigona in patent beige as I got an incredible deal on it. But Alma in epi or a limited edition is on my wishlist. Which one did you get?
I ended up getting both lol one as an end of the semester gift and the other cause I needed a new everyday bag. How/where did you purchase your Antigona from?

Reactions: Loriad