LV all over the Gucci store

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had to take a Gucci bag to the local boutique (Santana Row, CA) for repair (this is why I own only 2 Gucci bags - horsebit detail broke after only 1 use). While I was there, I saw 10x more LV than any other brand of bag on the customers! There was a Damier Speedy 30, Denim Camera Bag, Damier Parioli, Mono Manhattan PM, Epi black pochette, Black MC Speedy and a Mono Neverfull MM. And those were just the ones I could remember - I'm sure there were more! Alot of people were looking at Gucci bags, but not alot buying. This just further instills my LV loyalty :heart:

2. aha i love seeing lv's out and about!

3. I also love to see LVs out around town!

4. Yay Lv!

5. I love Gucci but LV is tops.

6. I love seeing LV too! Especially nice patina'd ones!

7. Haha, how hilarious. Poor SAs! SO many lost cases. ;)

8. I also love walking around and spotting all the LV's. I'm getting pretty good, ha ha.

9. Hee hee hee. That Denim Camera bag sounds HOT!

10. Aw, yay!

I love seeing random ladies with their lvs when im out shopping or whatever.

I love seeing MC on the streets, yummy!

11. This makes me smile I was just at the Gucci store on Santana Row Saturday to buy the postiano bag and I was carrying my mono bucket. I noticed the same thing that day that, there were tons of girls out and about with their LVs. I don't know if it was the actual case or I just noticed because their bags because I love LV.

12. I was once a Gucci whore, then I'm devoted to LV. I do enjoy seeing others with LVs especially the Azur. So refreshing...:smile:

13. thats soo funny

14. YAY for LV!!!!

15. Its So Funny Because Ive Seen The Same Thing !! Lol