LV Agenda what size?

I've seen quite a few tpfers post photos of their pre loved agendas and they have looked good. You'll have to see how you feel about it when you get it. It is a big price diff. Maybe treat yourself to the LV inserts with the savings. As of a week ago I know the Jacksonville, Fl (st. Johns) had the damier ebene mm agenda as I was contemplating that one...don't know if it's still there.

If your appointments are light, and you only need to jot down the essentials, then I highly recommend getting the pocket agenda. It comes in mono, and epi (wide variety of colors). I got the blue one, years and years ago and I just love it, there's no replacing it. See it in my profile pic.

I'm not a bit fan of agendas with rings, I just find they only add bulkyness and weight.

Good luck! :biggrin:

I have a PM agenda in the DA. For the amount of writing that I do, I find the size to be just right. I only write down appointments and meetings. Since I carry it at all times in my handbags, I find the PM to be the right size for my lifestyle. I write large so usually I just take up two lines when writing appointment/meeting times. Sometimes I write at a diagonal angle...just depends. If you write down more than that and don't mind the size of the MM in your handbags then maybe you should go for that size instead.

Good Luck :smile: