LV Agenda what size?

spoiledka

Nov 12, 2013
I'm looking to purchase an LV agenda. I know that i want a monogram one but i don't know what size? originally i was looking for a pre-loved mm size but now I'm thinking about getting the pm size. I think both would work for my life style. i don't write a lot in my current agenda just some appointments and when certain monthly bills are due. I would like to carry the agenda with me in my purse but i have big purses so both size agendas would work. what size would you recommend and why? Thanks in advance!

Timing of ur post is funny. Just watched this video...had I watched it before I got my pm recently (which I hot stamped and can't exchange) I prob would of gotten the medium. Here's the link, good luck deciding.
He's also a member on here from what I've seen.
http://youtu.be/xOziwMZ71Gk
Think I should add...the rings on the pm are small and can't fit a whole lot of inserts because of this.

I love my PM! It is lightweight and perfect for my lifestyle (like you I don't put much in it). I also like that I can fit it into my smaller bags if I need to. GLD!

Litgeek, how do u use yours? What do u put in it? How many months do you put in it at a time? So far I have the kate spade refill with just 2 months in it, and a mini top spiral notebook I place on top then close it shut.

I purchased the PM this weekend and love it so far. I just need to write a few things in there just to keep organized. But as mentioned the rings are small.
I purchased the refills too and the address book that came with it makes it bulky to close so I took it out.
Good luck.

Here are some pics of the PM, compared to a full sized ipad.

Attachments

• 1404241768747.jpg
    1404241768747.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 623
  • 1404241783117.jpg
    1404241783117.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 617
  • 1404241795866.jpg
    1404241795866.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 618
  • 1404241809821.jpg
    1404241809821.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 621
Frivofrugalista, thanks for posting that side view. I'm guessing the lv inserts/paper are much thinner than the kate spade and can fit much more as it's made for their agenda. I eyeballed it at the boutique and it didn't seem like I could fit as much as you have in it. Hard to tell as I couldn't take it out and try it out in the rings. I was going to hold out for the 2015 lv agenda refill...but after seeing yours I might just have to get the 2014 if they still have it. How many months (I see you use weekly's) do u have in your pm? Thanks in advance. Sorry to hijack thread OP

Last edited:
I had a pm and found it to be too small and hard to find refills if you don't want LV ones. The mm is a perfect size for me and I found refills off of etsy

Litgeek, how do u use yours? What do u put in it? How many months do you put in it at a time? So far I have the kate spade refill with just 2 months in it, and a mini top spiral notebook I place on top then close it shut.

I mainly use it to write my appointments, to keep track of my dd's sports schedule, and to log my running. I do not use my calendar on my phone or computer because I prefer written.

I purchased the LV weekly agenda refills for it and it fits perfectly! I love the little removable ruler, I use it to keep my place. I also got a filofax clear pocket with the open top (not the zip because it was too bulky) to put in the back and I use it to hold stamps and my dd's school photo. I also keep a few important business cards in there. I definitely recommend the LV refills!

Last edited:
Thanks for ur reply, that was helpful for me. Even though I just got the kate spade ones, I think the lv insert will be a better fit. Just tried to be practical as half the year is gone already. Glad u mentioned about the filofax zip insert, I actually had that in my amazon cart. Thanks a bunch. Maybe this will help OP as well.

Frivofrugalista, thanks for posting that side view. I'm guessing the lv inserts/paper are much thinner than the kate spade and can fit much more as it's made for their agenda. I eyeballed it at the boutique and it didn't seem like I could fit as much as you have in it. Hard to tell as I couldn't take it out and try it out in the rings. I was going to hold out for the 2015 lv agenda refill...but after seeing yours I might just have to get the 2014 if they still have it. How many months (I see you use weekly's) do u have in your pm? Thanks in advance. Sorry to hijack thread OP
Yes the LV inserts are thinner than regular paper. The refills started from Dec2013-Dec2014. I thought It will be a waste as you but thinking of it, there is still more time left. I plan on using the past months pages to jot things down and save the notes section for future need.
My SA told me the 2015 will be available in September so make sure you get it as they sell out fast.
There are other added bonus in there:ruler, map, conversion chart, etc.
And you're welcome, hope it helped abd good luck :smile:

For what you described, I think the PM is perfect.. I started off with an mm and while I still love it..I don't use it as much.. The PM is with me all day, everyday.. GLD :smile:

One more question. On an item like this is it best to buy new or is pre-loved a better option. I decided on the mm and just purchased a pre-loved one from fashionphile and although it's not in pristine condition, from the pictures it doesn't look that bad. I'm waiting to get it in a few days to make the final decision after looking at it in person. I did call the 866 number and the rep I spoke with stated they had only one mm agenda left in the country. I'm debating if I should purchase it new but the price is $605 not including tax. The one I bought preloved cost me $383 with shipping. That's quite a bit of difference price wise once you add the taxes for the new one. What would you do? Thanks again.

Hi I would go for the pm size, I had the mm size but the rings kept separating right from the start. I own two agenda's in the pm size and the rings are perfect on those. Luckily LV gave me a credit note for the mm size so that was good.