LV Agenda repair?

prtagsale

Mar 2, 2013
Hi. Does anyone have any experience with repairing the metal aspect of the the agenda? I assume the whole mechanism would need to be replaced so with that worse case scenario, what would the cost likely be? One agenda has the top two rings not fully closing MM and the the PM agenda has a broken end piece (that you use to push open). Any opinion on this would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi. Does anyone have any experience with repairing the metal aspect of the the agenda? I assume the whole mechanism would need to be replaced so with that worse case scenario, what would the cost likely be? One agenda has the top two rings not fully closing MM and the the PM agenda has a broken end piece (that you use to push open). Any opinion on this would be appreciated. Thanks!
I don't have updated prices for the repair (hopefully someone will chime in), but yes - Louis Vuitton can make these repairs for you.

Thanks hoping someone has at least a guess of cost -- I don't live close by to an LV or I would just pass by and ask. Debating what to do. Thanks!
The repair cost will depend on which country you live in although the best way to find out would be to send the pieces to LV and get a quote directly from them

Thanks hoping someone has at least a guess of cost -- I don't live close by to an LV or I would just pass by and ask. Debating what to do. Thanks!
As Miss Kryss suggests above, you should call client services and they will tell you how to ship your agendas to the closest store so they can get you a personalized repair quote.
Good luck!