LV agenda question

Jan 16, 2009
hi there - i am thinking about bidding on an LV agenda PM on ebay that ends in about 3 hours. the agenda is from 2000, and apparently in brand new condition. do you think i should buy something 14 years old, or look for something newer? any thoughts re condition, etc? thank you so much ladies!

No. I made this mistake with that same item. I bought a mono agenda PM from eBay from 2001 and although it was in pristine shape the canvas felt extremely stiff and had an old smell to it. I looked up this smell issue online and others had also noticed it with the older vintage items.

Anyways, I regretted this, mailed it back all the way to Japan ($84 shipping!) and bought a new one from LV which I love.

This is just my experience with this - I hope it helps! Good luck 😊

Well the older canvas are of better quality, thicker etc so that's to consider. It really depends on how much the item was used, how it's stored and taken care of.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Well the older canvas are of better quality, thicker etc so that's to consider. It really depends on how much the item was used, how it's stored and taken care of.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

^ Agreed. I actually prefer to buy older items, I like the history aspect of it and like the above poster said LV stuff was made better back in the day :smile:

If it's in good condition at a reasonable price (less than 50% or retail), I don't see why not. My agenda is from 2004 or so and has held up quite well. Other than the honey tones (it's a multicolore PM), it looks brand new essentially.