LV agenda PM?

Saaski

Feb 25, 2020
I've been interested in getting an agenda PM, though my plan is to use it as a regular notebook instead of as an agenda. I've been looking for reviews to see if the size would work for me, and I'm seeing some people talking about how the rings make the PM annoying to use, with pages not turning well. Does anyone here have personal experience they'd be willing to share? Thank you!

Hi!

The rings are fairly small on the PM. I use one day/page inserts from LV, they come packed per quarter. Add some personal sites, travel guide/map and that's really all it can comfortably accommodate. No issues turning pages. But if you "overfill", yes turning pages becomes a pain. In the beginning I tried to fit 2 and even all 4 quarters - not recommended. :smile:

Kind regards,
Oliver

Reactions: Simplez
Hi!

The rings are fairly small on the PM. I use one day/page inserts from LV, they come packed per quarter. Add some personal sites, travel guide/map and that's really all it can comfortably accommodate. No issues turning pages. But if you "overfill", yes turning pages becomes a pain. In the beginning I tried to fit 2 and even all 4 quarters - not recommended. :smile:

Kind regards,
Oliver
Thank you for your response! That sounds like approximately 60-75 pages then? That's not too bad.

I have the Agenda PM, as I wanted to carry it in my bag daily. There’s no issue turning the pages, if you get LV inserts as the paper is super thin. You will encounter difficulties if it’s other brands that comes with thicker paper. I use the PM size for passwords, birthday reminder, to do, expenses. There’s a large organiser, similar to Agenda GM which I use at work. That holds all my meeting notes and schedule.

If you intend to write a lot, then many find the MM more useful.

There’s an Agenda Club thread in the Louis Vuitton Clubhouse that you might want to check out.

Reactions: amgRealtor
I have the Agenda PM, as I wanted to carry it in my bag daily. There’s no issue turning the pages, if you get LV inserts as the paper is super thin. You will encounter difficulties if it’s other brands that comes with thicker paper. I use the PM size for passwords, birthday reminder, to do, expenses. There’s a large organiser, similar to Agenda GM which I use at work. That holds all my meeting notes and schedule.

If you intend to write a lot, then many find the MM more useful.

There’s an Agenda Club thread in the Louis Vuitton Clubhouse that you might want to check out.
Oh thank you! I'll check out the clubhouse.

I've been interested in getting an agenda PM, though my plan is to use it as a regular notebook instead of as an agenda. I've been looking for reviews to see if the size would work for me, and I'm seeing some people talking about how the rings make the PM annoying to use, with pages not turning well. Does anyone here have personal experience they'd be willing to share? Thank you!

You can see my review here:https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/the-agenda-club.43043/post-33902869

I have a set of rings 16mm gillio that I swapped out for one that needed to hold more. I also have a hole punch for the small size. As I use mine also for passport cover in the past and a monthly calender and to do list, to me this made sense. It holds more, the pages flip easily, and overall makes a huge difference. I wish lv came with the larger rings, as Gucci does and likely other high end brands as well. The PM size is great as a carry around as it fits in most bags and remains light weight. I highly recommend!