LV Adele Wallet or Emilie Wallet

Really depends on your needs. Emilie only has 4 card slots while Adele has 12 I believe. I personally feel like Adele is a better functioning wallet but wallets are totally personal preference

Last edited:
..only because you asked ... aesthetically the Adele does not appeal to me at all so in that case I would pick the Emilie. If you need a bigger wallet i would go with an Insolite or the Sarah

I have the Emilie and it's "only" Ok!! I carry smaller bags eg. Pochette Metis, speedy 25 etc..

The emilie looks great and is a great price. However, I wish it had more card compartments. If I was to buy another... I would definitely get the compact zippy but in the old design. Good luck!!

I really like the Emile (but would likely want one myself), but I would like four more additional card slots for the Emilie. Quite peeved that LV discontinue the Louise wallet; it similar to the Emilie, but tri-fold style.
For this case, I pick the Adele. Unless you don't mind having the four card slots, I would go with the Emilie with cles. [emoji39]

I have a compact Adele and LOVE it! Yes the slots loosen with use a bit but its a good thing as they are much too tight initially. They do not however loosen to the point of cards falling out, at least not in my expereince. I only put one card in each slot so perhaps those that have experienced them falling out were putting more than one and then just putting one. Over stretching the leather. I say go Adele its a gorgeous wallet and the compact is perfect in my Pochette Metis!

I just got an Adele and LOVE it. The card slots are quite tight, so if they loosen a tad I won't be upset. I only use 1 card in each. I also like that it's big enough to use as a clutch, and if I take my galaxy s5 out of the case it will fit in one of the zippered sides.

If u have a lot of cards, go with Adele, if not, Emilie. I love the Emilie because I can put my S6 (with case) in there and use it as a clutch to run out for lunch. I tried doing that w/Adele and the fit was very tight.

I have a compact Adele and LOVE it! Yes the slots loosen with use a bit but its a good thing as they are much too tight initially. They do not however loosen to the point of cards falling out, at least not in my expereince. I only put one card in each slot so perhaps those that have experienced them falling out were putting more than one and then just putting one. Over stretching the leather. I say go Adele its a gorgeous wallet and the compact is perfect in my Pochette Metis!

Thank you so much. That's great to hear. That makes sense too. One card per slot...lol

I just got an Adele and LOVE it. The card slots are quite tight, so if they loosen a tad I won't be upset. I only use 1 card in each. I also like that it's big enough to use as a clutch, and if I take my galaxy s5 out of the case it will fit in one of the zippered sides.

Thanks great information. I can't wait...