LV Adele Wallet or Emilie Wallet

Civies

Sep 25, 2013
Really depends on your needs. Emilie only has 4 card slots while Adele has 12 I believe. I personally feel like Adele is a better functioning wallet but wallets are totally personal preference

Last edited:

Kylie M

Apr 9, 2015
I have the Emilie and it's "only" Ok!! I carry smaller bags eg. Pochette Metis, speedy 25 etc..

The emilie looks great and is a great price. However, I wish it had more card compartments. If I was to buy another... I would definitely get the compact zippy but in the old design. Good luck!!

BleuSaphir

Born Again Speedy
O.G.
Nov 20, 2010
I really like the Emile (but would likely want one myself), but I would like four more additional card slots for the Emilie. Quite peeved that LV discontinue the Louise wallet; it similar to the Emilie, but tri-fold style.
For this case, I pick the Adele. Unless you don't mind having the four card slots, I would go with the Emilie with cles. [emoji39]

KBT39

KimmyT_Glam
Nov 17, 2015
I have a compact Adele and LOVE it! Yes the slots loosen with use a bit but its a good thing as they are much too tight initially. They do not however loosen to the point of cards falling out, at least not in my expereince. I only put one card in each slot so perhaps those that have experienced them falling out were putting more than one and then just putting one. Over stretching the leather. I say go Adele its a gorgeous wallet and the compact is perfect in my Pochette Metis!

Jelzyb

Jan 5, 2016
I just got an Adele and LOVE it. The card slots are quite tight, so if they loosen a tad I won't be upset. I only use 1 card in each. I also like that it's big enough to use as a clutch, and if I take my galaxy s5 out of the case it will fit in one of the zippered sides.

JWWIFE

LV LUX CHIC
Jan 26, 2014
I have a compact Adele and LOVE it! Yes the slots loosen with use a bit but its a good thing as they are much too tight initially. They do not however loosen to the point of cards falling out, at least not in my expereince. I only put one card in each slot so perhaps those that have experienced them falling out were putting more than one and then just putting one. Over stretching the leather. I say go Adele its a gorgeous wallet and the compact is perfect in my Pochette Metis!

Thank you so much. That's great to hear. That makes sense too. One card per slot...lol

JWWIFE

LV LUX CHIC
Jan 26, 2014
I just got an Adele and LOVE it. The card slots are quite tight, so if they loosen a tad I won't be upset. I only use 1 card in each. I also like that it's big enough to use as a clutch, and if I take my galaxy s5 out of the case it will fit in one of the zippered sides.

Thanks great information. I can't wait...