LV addiction

Feb 8, 2009
Ok so I need opinions. If you had a car you love, but it was not economical, and therefore sucked a lot of gas, and the monthly payment was high too, and you knew you could save at least $300-$400 month if you sold it, would you do it to fund more of your LV purchases?

Yes I would if I had another means of transportation. Gas in Hawaii is expensive. Rumor has it though that a price increase is gonna happen but not sure when. I drive a honda and the gas is not that bad.

Ok so I need opinions. If you had a car you love, but it was not economical, and therefore sucked a lot of gas, and the monthly payment was high too, and you knew you could save at least $300-$400 month if you sold it, would you do it to fund more of your LV purchases?

LOL! I would maybe sell it for other reasons but I don't think LV should play a role in that decision!

Last edited:
Yes I would if I had another means of transportation. Gas in Hawaii is expensive. Rumor has it though that a price increase is gonna happen but not sure when. I drive a honda and the gas is not that bad.

I was actually planning on selling my truck and leasing a honda civic for less than half of the monthly payment for my truck. Plus I would save tons of money on gas too.

[ QUOTE=sayakayumi;26146150]Get the cheaper car and SAVE the money in the bank, don’t spend it! or when the lease expires you’ll have no money and no car![/QUOTE]

Fully agreed!

if its sucking up gas, definitely. then after you get your bag, you can start saving for other things, or put the $ toward your car pymt to pay it off faster!