LV addiction

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok so I need opinions. If you had a car you love, but it was not economical, and therefore sucked a lot of gas, and the monthly payment was high too, and you knew you could save at least $300-$400 month if you sold it, would you do it to fund more of your LV purchases?

2. Yes I would if I had another means of transportation. Gas in Hawaii is expensive. Rumor has it though that a price increase is gonna happen but not sure when. I drive a honda and the gas is not that bad.

3. #3 Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    LOL! I would maybe sell it for other reasons but I don't think LV should play a role in that decision!

4. I was actually planning on selling my truck and leasing a honda civic for less than half of the monthly payment for my truck. Plus I would save tons of money on gas too.

5. How will you commute then? I would keep the car :smile: but if you have alternative means of commuting then why not :smile:

6. Lol, are you kidding? LV plays the main role in this decision. Lol

7. Yes lol

8. I would get a cheaper car.

9. sell it yes if I have a way of getting around
    but not for a lv

10. No, I would not just for more LV.

11. Get the cheaper car and SAVE the money in the bank, don’t spend it! or when the lease expires you’ll have no money and no car!

12. yes save the money don't spend it on LV!

13. The car is eating up your money.

The car is not worth it.

14. [ QUOTE=sayakayumi;26146150]Get the cheaper car and SAVE the money in the bank, don’t spend it! or when the lease expires you’ll have no money and no car![/QUOTE]

Fully agreed!

15. if its sucking up gas, definitely. then after you get your bag, you can start saving for other things, or put the $ toward your car pymt to pay it off faster!