LV Accessoires! Wapity & MC Lovers ...

kiwietnana

Jul 25, 2008
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering what you guys thought of the MC scarves that people usually wear around their neck? Do you guys think it's trashy?
I'm quite interested as I might purchase one just to wear around my neck, obviously not covering my face, with a pair of baggy jeans, white t shirt, a pair of Nike Air Force Ones and a Black MC wapity case to match hanging from my belt? What does everyone think?

:tup: or :tdown:

Two more quick questions, are the MC scarves the Bandana one or the mini silk scarf that the people are wearing in the pictures below? Lastly, how does one hang the MC wapity case from their jeans normally? Do you guys use the Louis Vuitton 'Ring Key Chain' accessory to hang it? Would that work? :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN :smile:

P.S. Pictures are from Google, Facebook and TPF member - cor73s

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 435
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 163
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 150
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 208
And to hang a wapity from your jeans or belt, I'd just use the wrist strap that comes with and loop it through. Though I wouldn't actually do that myself, I carry mine in hand.

attachment.php

michael jackson-ish :ninja::lol:

I think the bandana looks great around the neck. Over the face- its a no go for me. I love the wapity on the jeans look. It really depends on your personal style. It's not a good look for everyone but looks amazing on the right person. If you like it thats all that matters.

Personally I love it. In fact, I have been considering the same exact look myself. Probably not the Nike's but a nice pair of Vans or something cool like that. Also I've been thinking of getting a belt instead of a wapity. I just don't think I would use it as much. But if you do decided on the Wapity make sure you get the key attachment that they sell. Yeah, it's an extra hundred bucks but it's so worth not ruining your loop handle. Post pictures!

i just bought two scarfs last week. A black MC and a yellow Pulp. i wear them both around my neck. i wouldnt do it around my face. But i got a lot of complements at school about it. As for the wapity, i kinda like it but i dont think i would do it my self. I'd feel weird keeping stuff in there or taking it out. but post pics if you get them.

I see a lot of people ("scene kids") with bandanas around their faces. Not much a big fan of this style. :s

As for the Wapity hanging from the jeans, I think it looks cool! Though I'd never do it.