LV 6 key holder question

amb100k

May 13, 2016
hi ladies i bought my lv 6 key holder from the lv boutique around end of feb and used my key holder normally.
however, im starting to see some chipping off already.
i do not even use my keys that excessively. once to get into the car to go to work, and when i come back from work. so total of basically 3-4 times per day and i work every other day and on my days off, my bf drives me, so ive basically been using it every other day in a 1-2 month period.

is this normal for it to get chipped off already at the top of the metal bar and around the top part of the hooks?

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 377
hi ladies i bought my lv 6 key holder from the lv boutique around end of feb and used my key holder normally.
however, im starting to see some chipping off already.
i do not even use my keys that excessively. once to get into the car to go to work, and when i come back from work. so total of basically 3-4 times per day and i work every other day and on my days off, my bf drives me, so ive basically been using it every other day in a 1-2 month period.

is this normal for it to get chipped off already at the top of the metal bar and around the top part of the hooks?
Unfortunately yes, the hardware on this item is prone to chipping and tarnishing quite quickly.

IMG_0001.JPG

I can't see what you're talking about. But looking at mine purchased Nov 1st. I don't see any wear. I carry mine everywhere but rarely flip the keyfob out when using.

I just purchased this item (going to pick it up in store today) and was concerned about this very issue. Does anyone know if they can repair these or offer replacement parts if chipping becomes excessive?