LV 2023 Collections

Same! I was already planning on buying the black empreinte nano speedy for my birthday in November, but I may need to get this studded constellation nano speedy instead! Can’t wait to see what the size and placement of the studs are. :heart:
Excited for the Constellation collection!
It has been a few months now and just wanted to follow up if anyone has pulled the trigger on any of the pieces from the constellation capsule. I am wondering how the studs are holding up.

It has been a few months now and just wanted to follow up if anyone has pulled the trigger on any of the pieces from the constellation capsule. I am wondering how the studs are holding up.

I didn’t…

Same; I didn’t get it, either! I ended up not loving the look of the large studded monogram on the Nano; I personally would’ve preferred smaller studded logos or just a sprinkling of studs in between the empreinte logos, like they’ve done in the past (on a different speedy).

I believe @23adeline added the Constellation Nano to her amazing Nano collection; maybe she can speak to the wear and tear? :smile: I do recall reading somewhere on this forum that studs were definitely studded into the leather (and not glued on), so I would think they would hold up well if they’re cared for nicely.

Are you still considering the Nano, or another bag? I’m curious if this collection is still readily available? It is quite pretty. :heart:

Same; I didn’t get it, either! I ended up not loving the look of the large studded monogram on the Nano; I personally would’ve preferred smaller studded logos or just a sprinkling of studs in between the empreinte logos, like they’ve done in the past (on a different speedy).

I believe @23adeline added the Constellation Nano to her amazing Nano collection; maybe she can speak to the wear and tear? :smile: I do recall reading somewhere on this forum that studs were definitely studded into the leather (and not glued on), so I would think they would hold up well if they’re cared for nicely.

Are you still considering the Nano, or another bag? I’m curious if this collection is still readily available? It is quite pretty. :heart:
Thanks! I was looking at the NeoNoe bb actually. I don’t have a bucket style bag and I thought the studs gives this style of bag an edgier look. Also, I really like the pattern on the ivy woc. The huge LV logo blends in and my eyes sees the monogram flowers first. Anyways both these bags would fill a gap in my collection. I think there are still stock available scattered around but I will have to decide soon.

Reactions: Classy&Fab
Thanks! I was looking at the NeoNoe bb actually. I don’t have a bucket style bag and I thought the studs gives this style of bag an edgier look. Also, I really like the pattern on the ivy woc. The huge LV logo blends in and my eyes sees the monogram flowers first. Anyways both these bags would fill a gap in my collection. I think there are still stock available scattered around but I will have to decide soon.
Oooh that’s a tough decision; both those bags are so nice and have different vibes. Good luck deciding! :heart:

Yes, the studs were not glued on , so they wouldn‘t drop off easily , I have other bags with similar studs since many years ago and they are still intact .