Luxury-Zurich on eBay???

LZ's prices are so reasonable. I almost want to think it's too good to be true. Where would I find the "S" stamp for sale on the bag? For instance this new raisin Kelly - is it on the flap next to the number?

kim mac, that is why I ONLY buy from LZ in the sea of resellers. Pete always makes it very clear to me if the item is a S item or a regular item. No cheating. His S items are ALWAYS priced lower than his regular items. Granted that his regular items still carry a premium than what they would have cost me direct from the store, Pete's mark-up is what I can stomach.

I personally think that because of his pricing, his H stuff moves. And that gives room for more gorgeous H stuff to oogle at.

Love you, Pete! :heart:

LZ has his own website also if you tap that into google
the bags he sells I believe are left there on consignement mainly
Has excellant reputation
Re the sale items as far as I know there excellant I bought some great items at the hermes sale london this year
No leather goods in it though except a few pairs of gloves and I bought some gorgeous shoes was a real bargain

{*Joining in the lovefest*} Guess I'm an LZ groupie, too :P

I've been shopping consignment for 30 years, and, IMHO, LZ is tops!!! Da Boyz (Pete and Mario) are awesome and have made MANY of my Hermes dreams come true. :heart: