luxury wholesale network or AMPM fashsion

Status
Not open for further replies.

purse4me2

Mar 28, 2010
Hi,
I'm new to the forum and would like to know if anyone has dealt with luxurary wholesale network or AMPM fashion company. Are these company provide real Coach product? I'm looking for a Coach wholesale distributor .. thanks.

Like said previously, there are no Coach warehouse distributors.

Here's the info from the Coach website.
Coach DOES NOT offer its merchandise for sale through individuals, street vendors, unauthorized retail locations, internet auctions, or at house parties. The ONLY avenues in which Coach offers its merchandise for sale is via: 1) Coach Stores; 2) Coach Factory Stores; 3) Direct Coach Catalog Sales; 4) Authorized Department Stores; 5) authorized specialty stores; 6) limited duty free locations; 7) corporate accounts; and 8) our website, www.coach.com. If you purchase a Coach item from an unauthorized source, such as an internet auction, Coach is not required to offer a determination regarding the item's authenticity. Also, Coach will not provide specific tips on how to determine if an item is counterfeit. As you can understand, counterfeiters could use this information to the detriment of Coach. The only way to guarantee the authenticity of a Coach item is to purchase it via the avenues listed above.

I'm surprised no one has linked them to our Authenticate This Coach thread.
Please ONLY post in that thread when you have authenticity questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.