Luxury Totem

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
    Does anybody know anything about this site? I purchased a handbag believing it to be authentic but as soon as I received it, I could tell it wasn't as the stitching did not match the authentic version. Having a problem getting my money back from Paypal now as they need proof that it is a fake. The price should have been a give away but they gave me the "overstock" story. Would appreciate the feedback...

luxurytotem.com

2. Sorry to tell you but this site sells fakes and no mahina bag even if it's used sells for this cheap.

3. Yes, DisCo is right.

Sorry you have been sold a fake. You should get Carol Diva (http://www.caroldiva.com/) to authenticate (or in this case prove it's fake) it for you, I believe PayPal accept her findings as proof of an item's authenticity, and her fees are very cheap too.

Good luck, I hope you get your money back.

4. Welcome!

Fakes

Please post such questions in the Authenticate This LV thread (see my siggy), thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.