luxury-shops.com reliable?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok. i saw someone post an advertisement for this website, and i saw this yellow lv that i really liked.... i can spot fakes, but not REALLY good fakes...
    could someone please tell me if this is reliable?

2. Hi yes, the items on this site are authentic. It is a second hand site but some items are new, so they have some new Louis Vuitton. and they dont have multiples of items.

3. are you 100 percent sure? because i am probably going to use my xmas money on a bag from there...

4. Ive just been looking and they have some great stuff, they have a Louis Vuitton agenda made from lizard

5. yes Im 100% sure, another PF member also suggested this site to Michelle. Its similar to let-trade and Karen Kooper

6. ok thanks!!!!

7. lol its ok, what bag are you thinking of getting ?. I love the John Galliano bag...it says "John Galliano's girl" LOL ! :nuts:

8. Yes I think they are authentic.

9. Yup. All of their products look good to me too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.