Luxury Line

harley

Look out Singapore!!
Jan 10, 2006
I wasn't impressed at first ... but the line is definitely growing on me ... big time ... I was so sure the husband was going to let me buy the black metallic bowler - but he hated it ... he said it looked creepy with the way the chain is woven into the bag !!!

How do I argue with that logic??? He says that the stitching reminds him of sewn lips at a funeral home???!!!!

Any idea if the luxury line will have additions??? new colors/styles???

I love the Luxury Line. The chain woven in the leather is actually one of the reasons why I love the bag. I'm interested in different styles too.

Smoothoprter said:
Hey Wicked, we're both still up.:lol:

Thanks for posting that pic. Will they be making wallets in the luxury line?

Yeah, I'm a night owl! Style.com described it as a purse/wallet--I'm wondering if it's like a wristlet... I'm wondering what's actually coming out since someone else posted that her Chanel SA told her that there were NO new Luxury Line items coming out for fall....

Yeah, I like the leather in the chainin the lux and in the classic flap bag! It makes it look sooo much better ;)

So perhaps you can just tell him that you like it for that reason and that is reason enough! :smile:

Is the BF buying this bag for you? This is one of the reasons I can't shop with DH....his taste is not mine. I try very hard to shop without him otherwise I wind up not buying the thing I want most and have to go back later to pick it up.

Oops. Just re-read your post and it's your DH not your BF. Hmmm. SOunds like a sticky situation - I guess my practice of going back and buying what I want won't fly for you.....:sad: :sad:

he has been quite generous in 'allowing' me to buy bags ... but for some reason ... he hates this one so much ... though I think I can persuade him on the red ... if it actually ever arrives in HK

lainie63 said:
I'm trying really hard to love the luxury line but I still think it's a little over priced.

I agree with u! 2000+ for a bag is a lil.. expensive. the cambon line is okay though. but im starting to fall in love with the luxury line. oh no! :weird: