luxury line medium bowler

1. what colour would yu choose? im having such a hard time deciding...def. the matte black is out..i think its too plain..help! =D

2. Personally, I have a metallic black and I LOVE it. It's not really metallic, more like shiny leather. I'm not into the matte colors, i.e. red, coral, or cream. I think the gold is beautiful too! But you have to be into metallics for that one... I think the metallic black is probably the best "long-term" investment since the gold & silver metallics could be a little trendier.

3. yeah..i like the metallic black...but i think the gold is really nice too..i think less of the silver...but i still cant decide between the metallic black or gold....-___-'' if only i could buy them both! HAHAH...XDD

4. either the metallic black or the gold!!!

K if you had to choose one, prob metallic black since you could use it whenever and never worry about the color being dated

5. If you could get a hold of the gold one, get the GOLD!

6. I have a Luxe piece in metallic black and it's a GORGEOUS color!

7. metallic black!!!

8. metallic black hands down! I have been searching for one. Where did you see this?

9. NM downtown Dallas and in Plano, TX has some a few weeks ago.

10. Def. metallic black!!!!!!!! Love it!

11. swanky, which one did you get?

12. I have the silver flap and love it.

13. I vote gold.:biggrin:

14. :love: I have the Metallic Black flap, I have to FORCE myself to carry my LV BH! LOL!

Here's a photo of the flap in Met. black:

DSCF1336.jpg DSCF1347.jpg
  15. :heart: :heart: i totally love it. it looks great on you. because i already have a black Chanel tote, the red one caught my eye. the leather is nice. and i love the hardware.
    congratulations.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice