Luxury Line in denim, your opinion?

1. Personally, I don't think its worth it to buy a chanel bag in denim. Simply because I think it gets dirty easily.
    Out of the 3, I liked the 1st one best.:smile:

2. wow that's a great site for picture references!!! are they authentic? they look it!

3. Hi,
    they look authentic :smile:

4. that ivory bowler is gorgeous!!!!!!

5. I agree, too much to pay for denim and they don't look they'll hold up well after a couple of use. I'll, save more to get them in leather. Also Chanel is always classy, and I must say these 3 models look way too casual. Sorry, but not for me.

6. eh. . . none of them really :sad:

THe last one looks most practical to me though, could make a great diaper bag.

7. I think they are a bit expensive for denim...... having said that, I do think they are really cute ( but too young for me!). I think the 1st one is the cutest.

8. None of them really...I think they are too expensive but if obliged(haha) to choose I would go for the second!

9. Nice!!!! I think the denim bags were cheaper in the US, no?

10. I have the third one and it is great(would make a super diaper bag) but since I only used it once, decided to part with it. It is a big bag but not too big and made well.

11. denimtotechanel.jpg All the stitching is metallic gold.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice