Luxury Line - Colors Available for Medium Bowler

According to the chanel buyer at saks, the current bowling bags are limited in that they are not going to make any more in these exact sizes in the fall. The fall bags are going to be larger and have heavier chains. Who knows if this is true or not, just relaying the info - so if you are on the fence, you should try to get one from saks or nm now (with a good return policy) while you think about it! BTW, as a store, saks only ordered the large metallic in metallic black and gold and did not order the medium in the metallic gold or silver (not sure if they ordered metallic black in the medium).

has anyone purchased the bowler bag in coral ???
I am thinking now that maybe I should return it along w/ my matching wallet and get a couple of other styles I am contiplating. My husband hates the color, and just this morning it was the next best thing to buttered bread, but I think that terrible thing called Buyers Remorse is hitting to close to home. WHAT SHOULD I DO??

I think the Coral is attractive in small doses. In a medium-large bag like the bowler, I think it could be a little too much and stains/marks will be more obvious... But if you love the color, go for it.

I will either get the coral or the red. I loved the coral. I wear alot of pinks, pastels, so the coral and/or red would match my wardrobe. I personally try to match my clothes...somewhat. But, as wickedassin said it might show stains a little more. Most importantly...I would get the color you love the best!

ctay said:
Where can I see the picture of Mischa and her black bowler?

HERE you go!:smile:
mischa.jpg

I bought mine in coral, my SA matched it up to a red one there is a difference in color big time, she said it was brand new, the tag inside says its the camera case, but its like the photos above and she called it the bowler bag....is there a difference in name?